Chapter 12- His Heavenly Hugs

Hello Creatures. How was the last chapter? Oh my god this is chapter 12, I can't believe that I am even writing this. Thank you for all the reads and comments, keep up with the votes. When you guys vote and comment it inspires me to update faster unless I'm dying. Also this book is on 45k holy fricken cows eating lamas. Amazeballs. So I am hoping that this chapter will be better than the last one. Because we all know that the last 2 chapters have been awful. But I had a major cause of Writer's Block. 

Anyway lets start this....

Anastasia's POV

I shivered when I felt someone touch my shoulders roughly. I was tied tightly to a chair. Did they really have to tie me up? My wrists were tied up behind the chair and my legs were held tight against the legs of the chair. I sat there in the dark, the only source of light was a dim lamp in the corner which didn't do any justice for me. I still couldn't see anything. 

 I didn't really like darkness. There was just something scary about being in darkness that tug my heart, practically had me shaking. Also it was very cold, and my sleeveless dress wasn't helping me at all.  

"Hello?" My voice croaked out. 

The person in the room just circled around me. I didn't know who it was, I couldn't see anything but the neon green shoes the person had on. I mean who even where those? 

What are thooooose? 

Really Ana? You're in a life and death situation and you're making jokes?

"Hush." The rough voice sent shivers down my spine, and not the nice ones. I began to shake as a small sob bursts out of me. I receive a grunt from the male. Who was he? 

I didn't remember much when the shots quietened down at Mama Jones, all I felt was me slipping into darkness. I didn't know if they hit me unconscious or even drugged me. Was Jasper okay? Before I had slipped into darkness I heard him shout for me. I could practically feel the stinging of my salty tears on my cheeks. 

"Quiet." Again the voice snapped at me, I tried to calm down my sobs, my eyes felt puffy and swollen. I tried to wiggle my body against the rope. I stopped wiggling my wrist when I felt it dig deeper into my wrist cutting my flesh. I knew that whe- if I got out of here, my wrist would be swollen and red. 

"Who are you?" I knew that the man was standing in front of me because of his neon shoes. 

"U-Um why am I here?" I stuttered hoping the unknown man would answer my questions. Why out of all the people in Mama Jones had I been taken? 

Still he didn't answer, "P-Please let me g-go." My cheeks felt wet again. I felt so scared. Was he going to hurt me? What did I even do? 

I was about to ask another desperate question but he snaps. "You know I was told to not hurt you, but if you ask me another question I will." He paused and I saw his shoes come closer. I tried to wiggle my body further into the chair. If that was even possible. "And he wouldn't even have to know." 

I flinched when his greasy hands came in contact with my left cheek and then I felt him cup it. I could feel his breath on my cheek, I tried to move cheek away  but he wouldn't let it go. I felt helpless. 

"I see why he has taken an interest in you. You're very beautiful." He purrs at me and I then smelt his breath. 

Okay what do you get if you go fishing  and catch a fish. Then go home and decide to use it 7 months later. And then you walk across your lawn with the stinky fish and accidentally drop the stinky fish in dog poo.