Dress Up

Blitzo P.O.V.

Me Millie, and Moxxie were outside of the castle we killed the princess in. There was a grand ball to celebrate the coronation of the second princess. In which we needed to murder. "Okay, the castle will be crawling with guards. And we will need to sneak past them." I turned to Millie who was wearing a fancy dress. "Millie! You look like royalty!" Moxxie said. "You will too!" Millie cried. She pulled us both into bushes and we came out looking like girls. "Oh no! No no no no no." I protested. "You guys look stunning." Millie laughed. We went into the castle doorway. "Name." The guard commanded. "I'm Milldred!" Millie cried. Moxxie gulped. "I'm Moxellia!" "And I'm-" I gulped, embarrassed. "Bo! Bo Peep!" The guard let us in, and Millie laughed. "Bo Peep!" she cried. I blushed. "Yeah, let's just find the princess. Milldred." "Moxellia, you go that way, I'll go that way, and Milldred with head upstairs." Millie planted a kiss on Moxxie's face, and I headed pass the dance floor. "Who are you?" A man asked me. "Bo Peep!" I cried. I was about to keep going, and another man stopped me. "Hey, babe, wanna dance?" I was sweating. "Uh, actually, I'm busy! So-" he stopped me. We started dancing together and I was trying to get away from me. I figured out the only way out! I kissed him, and while he was dazed, ran away. I started spluttering! "Gross!" I cried. "Where's that Princess?" I asked, myself. Then I was searching the dining room. "Not here." I muttered. Then I kept searching. Then Moxxie ran into me. "We found her!" He lead me to where Millie was spying on her dancing with this man in her room. I handed Moxxie a gun, and Millie and I surrounded her. Then we all lunged and killed the woman. The man screamed. "GAURDS!" he cried. Moxxie tried to stop him, but when we went downstairs people were ganging up on us. Me and Moxxie climbed onto the stage, while Millie started collected gold and jewels. The guards were slowly creeping on the stage. "Bo Peep! Sing!" the man I kissed cried. "Uh..." I grabbed Moxxie and started to sing:

(Idk how many people know this song, I just picked it up off of the internet randomly I don't even know what it is, I just thought it would be good. OMG why do I feel like I'm getting this whole thing wrong?)

Blitzo: If I could change the world! I would make us have world peace, every single day and also halloween! On halloween you can pretend to be someone else! It's like the internet but with candy! When you are the hot one it's a full time gig! Lookin like what people wanna see!

Moxxie: Woah-oh! Whoa-oh-oh! Once a year I am not! I dress up as someone who's not me, but also is still hot! I can be who I wanna be and sexy! I can be who I wanna be and hot! Don't like who you are? Then hit the costume shop! Rock a new and different sexy look!

Blitzo: Don't be so down hearted! Drop this trashy pop and rock a new and sexy look! I can be who I wanna be and sexy! I can be who I wanna be and hot! Be somebody new! Do a total transformation! Animals or minerals! Or even vegetation!

Moxxie: I give ya sexy corn! I can be who I wanna be! A sexy bite from sexy jaws from sexy sharks! I can be a sexy pirate! Or a sexy ballet dancer! I can be a sexy doctor and cure some sexy cancer!

Millie: What?

Moxxie: That's not right is it?

Blitzo: No.

Moxxie: I can sexy cure some cancer!

Gaurd: No.

Moxxie: I can cure sex cancer!

Blitzo: Sex cancer doesn't exist.

Moxxie: Happy Halloween! This is modern feminism talking! I expect to run the world in shoes I can not walk in! I can be who I wanna be!

Blitzo: And sex!

Moxxie: Sex!

Blitz and Mox: Sexy!

Moxxie: I'm a sexy mouse!

King: GET THEM YOU IDIOTS!

Me and Moxxie started running off the stage as fast as we could. "Wait Bo Peep!" The man called. I ignored him and called Loona. "PICK UP PICK UP PICK UP!" Loona picked up. "Blitzo?" "LOONA! START THE CAR!" Loona sounded confused. "Get the bar?" "THE CAR! START THE CAR!" Loona still didn't hear me! "What?" "THE CAR!" We neared the exit. We all ran. "The bag is too heavy Blitzo!" Millie cried! Moxxie stopped to help her. But the guards started catching up to us! Millie and Moxxie started to panic! "BLITZO HELP US!" Moxxie cried, then I turned back and picked up the bag. Then we were all running. We saw Loona. I called her. "LOONA! START THE CARRR!" "Oh, okay why didn't you say so?" Then she started the car. I stuffed the bag in the trunk and we climbed in the car. "Seatbelts." Loona reminded us. (I don't know how Loona died so I'm pretending she died in a car crash when she was 7) We clicked seatbelts. "Does anyone want gum?" Millie asked. "THEY'RE COMING!" Moxxie yelled. "Oh yes please." Loona said. "JUST DRIVE!!" I screamed. Then Loona slammed on the gas petal. Then we drove. A police car was driving behind us at full speed. Then, we were driving. Then they were driving. One of them shot right through the mirror on the side of the car. "MY CAR!" Loona shreiked. "M&M! GET BACK THERE AND HOLD THEM OFF!" I shouted. Moxxie and Millie climbed in the back of the trunk. "OPEN THE TRUNK!" Moxxie shouted. I pressed the button. Moxxie and Millie were sitting with their legs hanging off the back of the trunk shooting the car. Millie and Moxxie started flirting. "Hey Mox! You've got something on your face!" Moxxie shot the guy's car. More police started driving the cars. "Wanna get it for me?" Moxxie asked her. "Oh yes!" Millie cried. She leaned in and kissed Moxxie. He kissed back. I turned to the front and then I heard licking noises. I looked in the rear-veiw mirror. They were tounge-kissing. "GUYS!" I cried. Millie rolled her eyes. Then she shot a bullet into a guy's mouth. Then we drove into an alley. Loona stopped the car and we climbed out. Millie drew with the portal chalk. "IT'S NOT WORKING!" She cried. "WHAT??!" I shrieked. "Try again!" Loona said. She kept trying and trying. "WHY WOULDN'T IT BE-! Stolas!" I realized. "CALL HIM!" Moxxie cried. I called Stolas. "Hello Blitzy." He said, agonizingly calm. "STOLAS! YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE! WHY DID YOU SHUT DOWN THE PORTALS?" "You simply couldn't pay for it." I groaned. "STOLAS WE'RE BEING CHASED BY THE GAURDS RIGHT NOW! OPEN THESE PORTALS!" "On one condition-" "YOU AND YOUR CONDITIONS! OPEN THIS PORTAL!" "THEY'RE COMING!" Moxxie intturrupted. "Don't be rude Blitzy. You and I both knew this would happen. You would forget to pay the conditions and I would have to save you." "OPEN THE PORTAL!" I snapped. "I don't want to. Love you Blitzy, good day!" "WAIT DON'T HANG UP!" he hung up. But there was no time to angry with him. "Okay, okay, new plan!" I cried. I piled everyone into the car. Then Loona got in the drivers seat. "What do we do?" "DRIVE!" I cried. Then we drove and drove. The police on our tails! We all screamed as a bullet shot right past Loona's head. "WATCH IT, BITCH!" she shreiked back to the guy who shot it. Then we drove and drove. Moxxie pointed. "LOOK! REST STOP AHEAD!" He cried. "GO LEFT LOONA!" I cried. "LEFT?" she asked. "RIGHT!" I cried. Then she went right. "WHAT THE FUCK, LOONA?" I screamed. Loona shrugged. "You said right." "I MEANT RIGHT AS IN RIGHT ABOUT GOING LEFT!" Then she we saw a sign that said: EXIT 202!