Kidnapped!

I REACHED 100 VEIWS ON THIS STORY! SO PEOPLE MUST READ IT! THIS CHAPTER IS FOR YOU! AND ESPECIALLY ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS! MY ONLY FOLLOWER! Spirit_017! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY! IT'S PRETTY SHORT, BUT IT'S STILL PRETTY GOOD! Also, my little sister's birthday is tomorrow. She likes Valentino from Hazbin Hotel, and if it would be possible, can someone leave a nice comment about Val? Thanks! ENJOY!

--------------------------

Blitzo P.O.V.

We had parked outside an abandoned KFC. Who abandons KFC? Moxxie went inside to see if he could find any chicken, and I sat at the table and decided to see if I could work out a plan. Fizz was fighting with Loona over who would get the top bunk of one of the beds and who would get the bottom. Millie was comforting a really dissapointed Josie. I sighed. It felt like we would never go home. Moxxie came back. "Did you find food?" Loona cried, abruptly snapping out of her argument. "No. I mean, I found a few day old biscuits and chicken bones with a little meat on them but that's all I could find. And supposedly all they had." Fizz sighed, "Don't they have some kind of chicken storage?" "Chicken storages aren't a thing, dummy." Loona replied. Fizz rolled his eyes. "They could be." Then Moxxie came over to the table and layed the contents of the bag he was carrying all over the paper I was drawing on. "Do you mind?" I asked. I took the paper to the floor, and then Mini Wednesday came over to me. "Maybe you should just take me home." she said. "What?" I asked. "I wanted to go with you and the others. You are all really really nice. But it looks like your not going home any time soon." I sighed. "Look, Josie, I know that's what it looks like but we're going to get to go home really soon and everyone is going to be really happy. Plus, you don't really have a home to go back to at the moment." she smiled a little. Then she put her little hands on her hips and cried, "I don't like Verosika!" I laughed. "Me neither." I said. Josie went over to the table and asked Moxxie for a chicken bone. I looked around. We were all annoyed, hungry, and maybe even a little scared. At least we had weapons again. I went outside of the camper so that I could call Stolas and see if he could open the portals yet. I dialed the number but he wouldn't pick up. So I decided to just leave a message. "Hey, Stolas, um, me and the gang are gonna head back on the road soon, I just wanted to see if you had the book in your possession yet. Okay, well, um, bye." I hung up and then I heard sirens! "OH SHIT!" I cried. I jumped in the camper and shoved Millie into the driver's seat. "We gotta go!" I cried. "Are we always going to live like this?" Fizz asked. Millie slammed on the gas petal and we drove as fast as we could! The headlights shone really bright so it was easier to see. The police were right behind us! "Let me guess! Are they going to start shooting at us again?" Fizz cried. Just then a bullet sailed right over his head. "CALLED IT!" he cried! Moxxie and Fizz grabbed guns and began shooting back. We got a good distance away from the cops, and then Millie stopped. "MILLIE! YOU IDIOT! WHY'D YOU STOP?" I cried. "There was a turtle in the road. I didn't want to hit it. It was cute!" "OH COME ON!" Loona cried. She shoved Millie out of the drivers seat and jumped in, slamming down hard on the gas petal! "FIZZ! Do we still have some of that super fast gas?" she asked. Fizz shook his head. "We lost it when the car crashed!" "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW??!" she cried, still looking back at Fizz! Then she looked infront of her and then realized that she was in the wrong lane! She quickly got out of it, and then a mysterious black car drove up next to us! And geuss what? Lucky us, it was Moonbeam! "Oh shit. YOUR ALIVE?" I cried as we both rolled down our windows. She had a very ugly scar on her face. Did this girl ever quit? "GIVE ME MY SISTER!" She shrieked. Moxxie ran over to the window! "NO! SHE WANTS TO STAY WITH US!" he cried. Moonlight and Moondancer reached out and grabbed Moxxie's arm! He screamed as they pulled him into their car! "MOXXIE!" Millie cried. Then Loona ran over! Fizz held Josie close in the back of the camper. He climbed to the top bunk of the bed and sat there with her watching. Then another car drove up next to the open drivers window and grabbed Loona! "LOONY!" I cried! I reached over and tried to pull her away as well! Then I pulled her back and rolled up the window! Loona quickly took the wheel before we could crash! Then she rammed into Moonbeam's car! "MOXXIE IS STILL IN THERE!" Millie cried, worried about her boyfriend! "Who cares?" Loona cried. "The only thing that matters is if we get out of here alive!" Then I ran over to the Moxxie car and he reached his hand out to me! I grabbed it and tried to pull it back in! But instead, the girls grabbed me and started pulling me into their car! I was pulled through the window into their car and they started yelling at me and Moxxie! "NOW FUCKING GIVE US OUR SISTER!" "I DON'T HAVE HER!" Moxxie cried! "What are you gonna do? Knock us unconscious?" I asked. Then Moonlight held up a baseball bat and knocked Moxxie on the head! "Perfect!" I cried sarcastically before they knocked me out too.