Walking to Citco (Angst?/Father-Daughter moment)

(No angst till Fizzarolli's part)

Blitzo P.O.V.

We all screamed at the same time as Mini Wednesday fell out of the table thing and we crashed into a tree. After a few seconds, Mini Wednesday smiled. "Can I have some bottled water too?" "No!" Moxxie cried. They all turned to me. "EVERYONE OUT!" I cried. Then we all climbed out of the car. "What are you doing here?" Fizz asked Josie. "I'm joining you. I don't want to be at the Darknights Motel anymore. It's boring there." We all stared in disbelief. "Boring? BORING? YOU ARE CREEPY PEOPLE WHO TAKE HOSTAGES! HOW IS THAT BORING?" Loona screamed. Josie shrugged. "What are we going to do with her?" Fizz asked. "We have to take her back." Moxxie said. "Uh, we can't just take her back! Remember? We killed half her family! Not only that but they tried to take us hostage!" I harshly reminded Moxxie. "It's the right thing to do!" Moxxie cried. Fizz and Loona and Millie exchanged glances. "I don't wanna go back there." Loona said. "Rock paper scissors for it?" Fizz suggested. "Quiet, Fizz!" Moxxie cried. Millie came over. "It's your call, Blitz." "Why doesn't someone else help me? We are STUCK in the middle of NOWHERE! And we have a little kid with us! We don't have time for this! We need to get somewhere safe so that we can go home!" "Guys." Millie said. "WE CAN'T GO HOME! STOLAS BLOCKED THE PORTALS!" "Guys." Millie said again. Moxxie yelled. "HE WOULDN'T HAVE BLOCKED THEM IF YOU HAD REMINDED ME ON THE FULL MOON!" "GUYYSSS!" Millie yelled. "What are we going to do?" she asked. We all looked at each other. No one spoke up. Loona groaned. "Great! This is just great! The police could be here any second now! We have a kid with us! And we are broken down!" She began to scream/groan and Fizz curled his tail around his legs. Moxxie and Millie sat down up against the car and I just stood there feeling completely and utterly hopeless. Then I took a deep breath. This wasn't going to be how it ended! We were going to escape and go home! We were going to find a way out of this! And we were going to get our car fixed. I didn't know how to do that though. Fizz tried to lighten the mood with a joke. "Too bad there's no gas station around here." That gave me an idea. Loona looked like she was about to smack him, when I stood up and whistled. "Everyone! Gather round'. I have a plan." They all came over to me. "Loona, look up the nearest gas station around here! We can't be that far. M&M will watch the kid, and I'll try to contact Stolas and see if he can get the portal working. Oh, and Fizz will fix the car." "Why me?" Fizz asked. "You spend alot of time with Ozzie, right?" I asked him, not in the mood for questions. "Yeah?" "Well, then I figured you could pick up his mechanic skills from seeing him work!" I said, putting on a sarcastic smile. "He doesn't work that often." I ignored Fizz and opened my phone. "Come on, pick up!" I muttered. "Hello Blitzy! How is your day going?" I couldn't believe this guy! We were locked out of our home realm, and not only that, but we were stuck in the middle of nowhere with the police tracking us. And he wanted to ask how my day was going? It was nighttime now! "Look, Stolas, I don't have time for chit-chat right now. I just need you to open the portals back up, PLEASE!" Stolas sighed sounding exasperated. "Blitzy, I already told you. You failed to meet the proper conditions and now you are going to stay there and think about what you've done." I groaned. "Well, it's not fair to my friends." "Blitzy, I don't care whether it's fair to your friends or not. You disrespected our relationship, and it hurt my feelings." he said, sounding heartbroken. I realized that by not showing up was just mean of me. "Look, I forgot, and-" "I'm sorry but that's no excuse. I wish you luck, Blitzy. Goodbye." And then he hung up. I tried calling him back but it went straight to voicemail. Loona came over to me. "Any luck?" she asked. "No." "Well, keep trying." she said. Then Millie walked up to me. "Um, Blitzo? We have kind of a little problem..." she pointed to the kid who was clinging to the back of Moxxie's head covering his eyes. He was screaming and running around as she started trying to claw his eyes out. "What happened?" I asked. "Josie decided she was hungry. When I told her we didn't have turkey legs, she started crying, and when Moxxie offered her some pretzels, she yelled at him and climbed on his head. We've got to get something for this kid to eat, or else my boyfriend is going to be blind." I panicked for a moment before turning to Fizz. "Fizzarolli! How's the car coming?" He turned to me with a wrench. "Uhhhh...it's a little...busted." I ran over to look. The motor was damaged. "I can fix it if you give me a half hour." he said. Moxxie ran by, with blood dripping from the side of his eye. "I DON'T HAVE A HALF HOUR!" Millie was running behind him, and the kid was screaming. Fizz looked at the kid and then at me and then at the car. "What do I do?" he asked me. I took the wrench from him. "I'll fix it. Your a clown, go entertain the kid." Fizz straightened his hat. "Finally something I'm good at." Then he ran up to Moxxie, and pried the kid off of him. I heard Moxxie's eyes snap back into place, and a few seconds later I heard a scream. Millie grabbed a bottle of water from the car and handed it to Moxxie. "It's not that cold." she said. Moxxie pressed the bottle against his eye and followed Millie to the empty side of the street wher they both collapsed. Josie began to cry. "Mama!" she cried. "You should have thought of your 'mama' before you left." Loona said. Fizz glared at her for a moment before turning his attention to the kid. "Hey kid, don't be sad! You like pulling things right?" she nodded. "Take my hands." he said. She rested her little hands in Fizz's. "Now pull all you want!" he said. "Won't that hurt you?" she asked. "Nope!" he answered. She grabbed his arm and yanked it! When his arm stretched out she gasped and started pulling his arms around while giggling and squealing. And Fizz looked very proud of himself. Meanwhhile I fixed the motor. Loona was running around trying to find a signal. Then suddenly she shouted, "I got one! I got one!" We all ran over to her. I thought it was kind of cute that Josie was sitting on Fizz's shoulders. "The nearest gas station is...oh shit." We all leaned in. "Where is it?" Millie asked. "Um, 20 miles away from here." "Twenty?" We all cried. Fizz shook his head. "Oh, no. I'm not doing that. I am not walking 20 miles. That would be 8 hours of walking." Loona rolled her eyes. "You perform at Ozzie's all the time, I figured you wouldn't mind walking 8 hours." Fizz sighed. "I work for 1 hour Loona." Moxxie and Millie looked at eachother. "We're walking to Citco?" Millie asked. I nodded. "Apparently." Millie and Moxxie cheered. "Hike! Hike! Hike! Hike!" They chanted. "NO!" Fizz cried. Loona shrugged. "I'm up for whatever as long as we get somewhere. And you know what they say. Where there's a gas station, there's a Walmart." "No one says that." Moxxie said. I guessed I was the tie breaker. I sighed. Okay. But someone's gonna have to stay here and watch the car. No one spoke up. Then Loona came forward. "I'll do it." Honestly I wasn't up for walking all the way to Citco. "I'll stay back." I said. Loona glanced at me. "Okay so me and Blitzo are staying back." she said. "Okay, well we'll see ya soon." Fizz said. Jose slid off of Fizz's back and climbed on Millie's head.