Back to the woods/To the City

HIIIII! I'm here again! Enjoy! I had so much fun writing this.

"Hey, Blitzo. Miss me?" she asked. I walked up to her. "What are you doing here?" She smiled. "I have another concert in Illinois, and this highway is the way we're using." she glanced at everyone. "What are you and you Murder possie doing here?" I took a deep breath. "We're running from the police and a creepy family." Verosika rolled her eyes. "Oh. Where are you headed now?" I pointed up the highway. Then Moxxie butted in. "Can you give us a ride to your city?" he asked. She smiled. "Well, I guess I could." I groaned. As much as I hated her, I didn't want to walk all the way to the next town and there's more reception in the city. So I accepted. Moxxie, Josie, and Millie climbed into the car. "Wait." she said as we were about to step into the car. "They can go, not you." Moxxie gasped. "Wait what?" Millie asked. Then without another word she waved and then climbed in the car before any of us could! Then she snapped her fingers and her bodygaurd started the car and they sped away leaving Verosika's laughter behind them. "FUCK YOU, BLITZO!" she called out. "Uh, what the fuck just happened?" Loona asked. I started to chase after the car. "No, wait! Come back!" But it was too late. They were already long gone. I groaned! "What now?" Fizz asked. "I honestly have no idea." I said. Loona crossed her arms. "TBH, we all have no idea what now." Me, Fizz, and Loona sat on the side of the empty road, thinking. Then we heard squeaking. An old man, pulling a squeaky wagon behind him was walking down the road. "What the-?" I started. "Isn't he afraid he's gonna get hit by a car?" Fizz asked. Then the man turned to us. "Oy! Hello there! Where are you lot, headed?" We all exchanged confused glances. "Um, we're heading to the town. But it's 12 miles away." The man smiled wide, showing his broken gold teeth. "Well I've got nowhere to be! Hop in!" we all looked at eachother. "Uh, hold please!" Fizz said, pulling us into a huddle. "How do we know we can trust him?" I asked. "We can't." Loona answered. "Please. He's an old man in the middle of nowhere." Fizz said. "That's a bit creepy." I said. "Yeah, and I'm not riding in some old guy's wagon." she informed us. "We might have to." Fizz answered. I rolled my eyes. "May I remind you two that the last time we trusted someone, we almost were held hostage by the Adams Family, and we lost Moxxie, Josie, and Millie?" I asked. "Come to think of it, what's that old guy gonna do?" Loona asked. "Yeah, Blitzo. What? Scared he's gonna challenge you to a dance battle?" We all glanced back at the old man, who was now eating a bug. "Uhhh..." I started. But I realized they were right. "Fine." I said. Then we turned to the man. "That wagon looks a bit small though." I said to him. "What? This ol thing? It's fine." I got in first, and then Fizz and Loona got in next. Surprisingly it was a little bigger than it looked. Then he smiled at us. "Hold on tight!" he cried. Then he started pulling us. "The poor guys' gonna break his back." Loona said. Me and Fizz exchanged glances and then looked at Loona. "What? Oh! Oh no! Fuck no. Nope. Not doing it." she said, crossing her arms. "Please! Like you said, the old guys' gonna break his back." Loona groaned and then she got out of the wagon. She picked up the old man and dumped him into the wagon. Then she picked up the handle and started pulling us. "Wow! Now we're goin fast!" the man said. He smelled like rotted fish crossed with socks. "What's your name?" I asked him in order to get my mind off the smell. "Oldy. Which is a weird name for a kid. But I guess I grew into it." he answered. "Right, and what the fudge did you think you were doing out in the middle of the road. All alone. By yourself. At night?" Fizz asked. "Oh, I was goin home to see my grand-daughter. Her name's Kim. Do ya know her?" he asked. Me and Fizz exchanged worried glances. Then I climbed out of the wagon and walked up to Loona. "What?" she asked when I came up to her. "Uh, we've got a little problem. This is Kim's grandpa." Loona groaned. "AH! WHAT THE FUCK? SO NOW WE'VE GOTTA FUCKING TURN AROUND?" Fizz came up to us. "We were still gonna have to walk." Loona groaned even louder. "Can't we just go?" I sighed. "Do I have to remind you again that they could come looking for him." I asked. Fizz giggled. "How terrified are you of Josie's family?" Then I rolled my eyes. "Why can't we just keep going, and then when we reach town, drop him off at the nearest senior home?" Loona asked us. "More like the nearest asylum." Fizz corrected us, with a laugh. "I guess there's only one way to settle this." I said. Me and Loona played a quick game of rock-paper-scissors and I won. Then we turned to Oldy. "Change of plans, Oldy. We're taking you home." I said. "Your taking me gnome? Take your own gnome." he said. Loona rolled her eyes, and turned the wagon around. "We are taking you HOME!" Fizz shouted. "NO! Don't take me gnome! He's my only friend!" Fizz groaned. "Do you even have a gnome?" he asked. "Of course I have a home! Kids these days. Such imbeciles. Now, HANDS OFF MY GNOME!" he yelled. I just groaned a little and then we started back down the empty road. "I'm gonna see if I can get Stolas to open back up the portals now." I said. "But we can't go home without the others." Fizz said. "I know, but it would be nice to get a jump start." I said. Then I dialed Stolas's number and then I heard his voice. "Hello again, Blitzy." he said. "How's your trip so far?" he asked. I sighed. "Look, Stolas, you win. I'll go for any condition you want. Just open back up the portals!" Stolas didn't answer me for a moment. "I would, Blitzy, but I don't have the book." I was silent. "YOU DON'T HAVE THE BOOK? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T FUCKING HAVE THE BOOK?" Stolas sighed. "I would have it, but Stella decided to steal it from me, so that she could go visit some friends and I don't know when she'll be back. Tell me, what has been happening in your absence?" he asked. "Verosika kidnapped Moxxie and Millie. And the kid." I said. "I'm sorry to hear that. What are you doing now?" he asked. "Uh, we're taking an old guy back to a gingerbread house." Stolas was silent for a minute. "What?" he asked. After catching him up on everything, he sighed. "Well, I'll see if I can get the book back. I'll see you soon, Blitzy! Goodbye!" then he hung up on me. Then the old guy shrieked, "DON'T TAKE ME GNOME!" Then he burst into tears. I groaned. "Ugh. Shit." Fizz said. "SHUT UP AND FUCKING PAY ATTENTION! WE'RE TAKING YOU HOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" Loona yelled at the top of her lungs. "Ohhh, why didn't ya just say that? Okay, let's go home." Then he climbed out of the wagon and started running the other way and a car came speeding down the road. "OLDY NOOOO!" We all cried. Then we heard a loud crunching noise. And we all stood there in shock. "I'm OKAY!" he said. Then he got up and started running and then we heard a scream. "AAA! I FELL INTO A DITTTCCHH! I'M STILL FALLING!" Then we heard a loud thud. "This is going to be a looongg night." I sighed.