On the run (pt one)

(This is for all of you who watched Turbo. I litterally listened to Eye of the Tiger while writing this chapter. I hope you all like it!)

Blitzo P.O.V.

Millie slammed on the gas petal and the car went really fast! We all screamed! "WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BOUGHT THAT SUPER FAST GAS!" Moxxie cried. Millie was laughing maniacally as we sped along! "IS THIS WHAT HYPERSPEED FEELS LIKE?" she asked. I accidentally bumped into the radio and Eye of the Tiger started playing. Loona laughed! Then a bullet shot right pass me! "WE FOUND THEM!" a man cried. "Fizz! Protect Josie!" I cried! Me and Moxxie grabbed guns and Millie opened the trunk and we started firing them! "Take that!" Moxxie cried as he shot a bullet right through a guy's throat. Millie looked in the rearveiw mirror. "OMG! That's alot of police cars!" Then a really big police van drove infront of all of them and the little cars attached to the big one! Moxxie gulped and a huge guy leaned out of the van and yelled at us! "PULL OVER!" Then I turned back to Millie! "STEP ON IT!" Millie looked like she was going to explode. "I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!" Then Loona got a signal on her phone! "We're heading into Indiana!" she cried. Fizz was covering Josie's eyes from the bloody scene behind us. Moxxie kept shooting! "IT'S NOT WORKING! THEY'RE NOT BACKING OFF!" Then a bullet grazed my arm! Loona had seen that and she jumped in the back of the car and turned into a wolf-demon! "NO ONE HURTS MY FATHER!" Then she jumped out of the trunk and jumped on the windshield of the car! She started screaming and yelling and shouting and clawing the car! And Me and Moxxie kept shooting! Then they got out a bazooka! "THEY HAVE A BAZOOKA!" I screeched. Then Loona jumped in the car and started barking and growling at them. Then she turned back and fainted. "LOONY!" I cried! Then Fizz climbed in the back of the car and reached his arms out and started punching the glass! "DO IT JOSIE!" Fizz cried! Then Josie ran across his arms with a gun, and started shooting the cops! "Is that a kid?" A woman asked. Then we saw a familiar car! Moonlight was hanging out of the car with a gun! "COME BACK! YoU tOoK jOsIe!!!!" We all screamed! "YOUR WITH THE POLICE NOW?" Loona cried as soon as she woke up! Josie looked scared and Fizz quickly pulled his arms back! He held the kid close! "NO!" The police and the DarkNights Motel characters were chasing us all together! Then we shut the trunk! "WHAT NOW?" Millie cried! Then we kept speeding along! Then we drove into the trees by accident and we ended up on a race course! "RACERS START YOUR ENGINES!" A man cried! "WHERE ARE WE??" Moxxie screamed. Millie started her engine! "WE'RE AT THE INDI 500!" She cried! Then we started driving! Millie went crazy! We were driving and driving in circles! And then the police showed up! They were racing too! Then we heard a crunch under our wheels and then we heard a man cry, "OOH! Looks like's it's over for Turbo!" We all glanced at eachother! "WE RAN OVER A SNAIL!?" Fizz cried. Millie kept driving without a word! And when we crossed the finish line with the police behind us, we kept driving and we went around one more time! Loona grabbed the trophy from the window on our way out! We crashed through Gasoline Alley and kept speeding down the road! "Did we just win the Indi 500?" Loona asked. Millie nodded and then we drove into an empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere. The police were nowhere in sight. We all took a deep breath. Moxxie fell over, Fizz climbed out of the car, I just sat there, and Loona went back to her phone as if nothing happened. After a while we sat in the trunk which was now stained with blood and chatted about our plan while Moxxie and Millie checked eachother for scratches, Loona licked her wounds, and Fizz was wrapping a bandage on my arm. Josie was sitting there looking like she was trying not to cry. "We're not just going to do nothing are we?" Moxxie asked. I shook my head. "Loona, see if you can find us a safe place to stay for the night. I'm going to contact Stolas again. I climbed out of the car and walked over to a tree nearby. "Stolas?" I asked. "Good evening, Blitzy. How are you?" I groaned! I didn't have time for this. "Good, how are you?" I asked. "Fine. Except I'm lonely. And hungry. And you know what happens when I'm hungry, Blitzy." he said. I cut him off before he could start going crazy over me again. "Look all I want is for you to open these portals and let us go home." I said. "I already told you, Blitzy. I'm not going to open the portals." I took a deep breath. "Look, Stolas, I really need you to open these portals for me. Please! We've been through alot and we have a kid with us." There was a shocked silence on the other end of the phone. "Stolas?" "YOU HAVE A KID WITH YOU?" he screamed. I was silent. "Uh, yes?" He took a deep breath. "Where did you get it?" he asked. I froze. "Stolas, she stowed away." He let out a sigh of relief on the other end of the line. "Okay, well I hope the child is alright. I have to go now. I wish you luck Blitzy. Goodbye." Then he hung up on me.

(Blitzy count: 4! Lol.)

(Sorry for the short chapter and that I haven't added a new part for three days. I stayed up last night and mom took my computer. Actions come with consequeses I geus. *shrugs*)