Empathy?

Pelle starts squeezing your tits as you flinch again and continue crying again.

"You have such.. soft.. skin..~"

"No!..." You say through tears.

He continues massaging and rubbing you everywhere, he slides his hand into your underwear and puts his fingers slightly into your folds. (WHAT THE FUCK AM I WRITING IM SO SORRY) he slides his hand out and notices blood on his fingers, he looks into your eyes and looks slightly remorseful, but he doesn't feel bad enough to stop.

"It's your time of the month huh..? This must feel extra bad for you then..~" Dead says.

You nod and sniffle, trying not to look at him to hard.

"Mmmm... are you in pain at all from your period?" Dead says somewhat empatheticly.

"N-not right now b-but a few minutes ago I h-had cramps.." You say.

"Mm.. I'm sorry about that but I'll still have to finish what I started.." Dead says this in a weird tone.. as he seems like he feels bad but is trying not to show his true emotions.

You nod and sniffle again.

Dead starts to slide down your panties now, he notices more blood now and it seems to turn him on.. he squeezes your tits again, definitely going to leave bruises because of the strength of the groping.

Dead pulls off your panties and smells the blood in them before throwing them in the same direction as your shirt.

"Ohh that's good..~" he says as he smells the blood.

You just sit there and sob as he does everything he wants to you.

Dead takes a knife from his pocket and opens it, he lifts up your wrist and puts the knife to it, he looks back at you and back at your wrist.

You look absolutely terrified. You have a huge fear of knives and blades. You would rather have him just rape and embarrass you then cut you anywhere at all.

Dead sees this in your face and pulls the knife away, he didn't cut you at all. He looks empathetic again. He closes the pocket knife as he slides it back into his pocket, looking glad, yet disappointed.