He tries to be good for you :]

You and Dead go upstairs and pelle opens the door to his bedroom, and walks in with you, holding your hand.

He closes the door behind him.

"Th-this is my room!.." Dead says happily  and nervously.

You look around and notice everything, and especially his desk, with drawing supplies on it.

"Oh woww!" You say, smiling.

"You like it?.." Dead says nervously.

"Yes Pelle!" You say happily.

"I'm glad you like it!" Dead seems alot happier now that he knows you are.

"C-can I see your drawings?" You say.

Deads face turns red instantly. he doesn't like showing people his drawings, but he really wants to show you even though he is scared.

"Oh!.. y-yeah I can!.." Dead walks over to his desk and picks up his stack of drawings and shows you them.

"Wow.. I love these.. the fine details are gorgeous!.. it's so eerie."

"Thank you!.. these are my favorites.." Dead says while blushing very hard.

"Hehe Pelle you are blushing.. this must be hard on you huh?~" you say teasingly.

"A-ah! I am blushing.. heh.. you are just very pretty.." Deads face is getting even redder as you point it out.

"You are really gorgeous Pelle..~ your hair is beautiful..~" you say, giggling.

"Oh.. w-wow! th-thank you.." Dead is getting very nervous and red.

You both hug and fall onto Pelles bed.

You crawl onto pelles bed after you both fall there, you sit down in the bed.

Dead blushes more and sits on the bed next to you.

You crawl onto Pelles lap and sit there as he hugs you, you can definitely tell he can barely contain himself right now.

You both move back further into the bed and you pull the blanket over you both as you are still on his lap.

"This feels so wrong~ but I love it.."

"You really shouldn't be doing this with me right now.. or.. or ever.." Dead says as another warning that he is unpredictable.

"I know.. but I'm getting stockholm syndrome for you, and you could kill me if you wanted to. I'll let you do anything you need to me." You say.

"Oh god.. what did I do to you?!.. I'll never forgive myself.. this shouldn't be fine.."

"I'm just easily manipulated.. you are perfect.. you are being perfect right now.."

Dead starts to feel VERY bad for you now.