thats alot of blood~

"I'm seeing enough blood here~ I don't need to hurt you for this.." Pelle says.

"Y-you like the blood...? Like.. like that?"
You say somewhat shocked to hear that Dead is into the blood romantically.

"This just makes it all better~ of course I'm into the blood~" he smirks as he says this and presses himself against your stomach again.

"God.. damnit..." You whisper under your breath.

"Don't be embarrassed about it.. just let me do this.. I don't mind the blood.. I won't hurt you anymore.. ok?" He says empatheticly.

You just keep laying there crying, he takes that as a yes to keep going.

"Can I kiss your neck..? It-it'll make you feel better..?" Dead says.

"I'm s-scared.." You say.

"I know.. can you just be a good girl for me for a bit...? Please..?.." Dead says.

Dead then gets off your stomach and stops holding your wrists so tight, he sits against a tree and lifts you into his arms with a sigh.

You are crying silently and sniffling, you immediately curl up into him as he holds you.

Dead covers your tits with his arm to make you less uncomfortable. "Hey, look.. do you want to leave..?" Dead says empatheticly again.

"Y-yeah.. pl-please..." You say like you are almost begging.

Dead sets you down for a second to walk over and grab your clothes, he walks back and kneels down in front of you and hands you your clothes.

"You are really starting to turn me off with all your crying.." he says as if he's trying to not show sad emotion again.

You immediately grab your clothes and start putting your shirt back on, you try to stand up to put your panties back on, you try to cover your "area" as you put them back on, Dead smirks as you are clearly trying to cover yourself.

You now put your pants back on and your coat. You try to stable yourself as you stand but you fall down again, Dead sees this and looks concerned:

"Do you have cramps?.. are you ok..?" Dead says.

"Y-yeah.. it h-hurts.." You say in tears again.

"Oh.. is..-is there anything I can do to help..?"

"I-I want to leave..!.. I need to leave..!" You say panicking.

"Woah woah.. calm down.. y-you can leave.. just..-" Dead then holds your face in his hands. "Just.. don't tell anyone ok..?.. please?.."

You nod in reassurance that you won't tell anyone if Dead let's you go.