it happened again...

You wake up.. it's still dark. You have the blanket covering you completely. Dead Is sitting in the corner of the other side of the tent, crying. You notice you are completely naked and the blanket has covered your body. You get very scared and nervous when you look under the blanket and notice the dried period blood spread all around your body, all over your thighs, arms, wrists, everywhere. There's also bloody handprints everywhere too. You know exactly what happened.. it happened again...

You sit up and pull the blanket over your head so you can look at you own body closely.. you can definitely tell.. he went all the way this time.

You feel terrible for Dead, you know he regrets it again. You crawl over to him which frightens him greatly. He is very scared now and thinks you are gonna hate him now.

"Pelle..! Are you ok??.." You whisper yell at him.

"Don't look at me.." Dead says in tears.

"I told you.. I'd let you.. are you ok? Pl-please just talk to me.."

"You should hate me.." Dead says.

"I will never hate you Pelle.." You say empatheticly.

"Oh my god.. I feel awful.." Dead covers his face with his bloody hands and looks down.

You hug Pelle and reassure him you forgive him.

"I-i went slow.. so I wouldn't wake you.. or s-scare you.. I didn't want to make you mad.." Dead says.

"Yeah.. I didn't wake up.. i- I just hope it felt good for you.."

Dead gasps in nervousness as you said that and says "it... it.. d-didnt.. I desperately wanted it to.. it- it was everything I dreampt of... but it felt wrong.. oh so wrong.. I never wanted to hurt you i-.." Dead can't get anymore words out without breaking down, he stops himself from saying more.

"Shh shh.. please..! Don't cry.. please.." You sound like you are crying just because he is crying.

You hug him as he immediately hugs back, trying not to touch your sensitive body areas as he hugs you.

Dead is squeezing you so hard and crying into your shoulder, you have never seen him break down like this before.

"What if I have gotten you pregnant!?!? What would I do with myself...!!.."

(You aren't pregnant, its just a mention you would think about.)

"Oh god.. what if I was?.." You seem very scared now.

"Please please.. I don't want to torture you like this please please.." he's still breaking down as he talks.

"I'm p-probably not pregnant.." You say unsure.

You both keep hugging and crying and talking to eachother.