Weak

Dead stops holding your face and steps back a bit, giving you space to try to stand again. Dead holds out his hand for you so he can help you stand up, you take his hand and struggle to stand.

Once you stand up, you suddenly hug Dead, he gets a bit shocked and confused of why you are hugging him after all this, but he still accepts your hug and hugs back. You are hugging him very tightly.

"W-why are you hugging me..? A-after all this..?" Dead says.

"I-i don't know.. I just really want too.. I'm feeling so good as I'm doing it now.." You say.

"I'm not complaining... I.. i-i really like this.." Dead says.

You both hug for a long time.

"This feels so good..." You say.

"Why does this feel good..? Im... I'm a monster.." Dead says sadly.

You start to feel sad when dead starts blaming himself. "N-no!.. y-you just need help.. alot of help.."

"Can you help me?" Dead says with hope in his eyes.

"I.. I think I'm the only one who can help you... I have seen your urges.. I know now.."

"Please.. please help me.." Dead sounds like he's holding back tears right now.

You hug him tighter. "I'll help you! Please don't hurt me again.."

"I.. I can't promise that.. I wish I could.." Dead says very sad now.

"Oh.. ok.. ill..ill- help you soon.."

You and Dead walk to Deads tent he has in the woods there. You are very scared of him still, yet you still would do anything he asked, and would also let him do anything to you if he wanted to.

You both go into Pelles tent and sit down next to eachother to talk. It's very cold outside, and it's now dark. Dead has a blanket, he gives it to you, even though he Is clearly very cold.

"Pelle.. we can both use your blanket.. you look cold.." You say.

"I don't deserve it.." Dead says sternly and sadly.

"Yes.. you do.. you're cold.."

You spreak the blanket over both of your laps as you sit next to eachother.

"Thank you s-so much Y/N... I really don't deserve this" Dead says.

"You do. Don't blame yourself. Ok?" You say.