Aftercare.

"D-damn.." Dead says, his face is very red.

"I love you so fucking much.." You say.

"I love you too.." Dead says in a deep voice.

Dead pulls you into a tight hug and snuggles his head into your shoulder like a big dog. Dead is smiling so wide and has his eyes closed.

You hold him as he's collapsed into you, running your fingers through his hair.

You feel so dominant in this moment even though he is the scary one usually.

It's dark outside now, and Dead looks up at you without moving his head with tired eyes.

You continue stroking his hair as he closes his eyes again, he's going to sleep now.

You smile at him as he falls asleep in your arms.

Dead is terrifying, threatening, CAN and WILL probably kill you somehow, but you are the only one who see's this side of him.

Once he is fully asleep, you stop stroking his hair and try to fall asleep too, you lay down and spoon him, even though he is taller then you.

You are sleeping now, Dead is sleeping in a fetal position as you spoon him.

Later you both wake up, Dead moves around so he's facing you. Dead is staring directly into your eyes. You stare back. Dead starts to smile as he stares at you for an uncomfortable amount of time, you can't help but smile back.

"Jesus.. you are so scary.." You say blushing and smiling.

"You.. l-like that..?" Dead asks, surprised.

"I guess I've grown to like it.." You say.

"Thats.. crazy... after what I did to you.. you shouldn't like it.." Dead says.

"c-can I tell you something....?" You ask VERY nervous now.

"Yeah..?" Dead accepts.

"S-so.. I'm really starting to love everything you do.. when I was holding your bloody hand back there in the forest.. it was beautiful, I had butterflys like crazy.. watching you being so merciless with that animal was so sexy of you.. i-im.. really starting to love all of this.." You say, so terrified for his response.

"You won't for long..." Dead says sternly.

"W-what..?" You ask.

"These.. urges will get much worse.." and eventually.. I-... I won't be able to hold them back after a few times.. and then... I'll hurt you.. badly.. you won't like it.. neither will I.. I'll hate myself.. I don't ever want to see you in pain. EVER. But I can't hold myself back.." Dead says.

"Oh.. P-Pelle.. I don't want to see you struggling with this.. I-I can take it.. you don't have to hold it in!" You say.

"What..?! No way.. no way you could take what I would do to you.. at least not without alot of bloodshed and tears.." Dead says to warn you.

"Trust me.. I could.." You say.

Dead kisses you before slowly getting up and putting his clothes back on, you watch him intently as he does it, he looks back at you aswell.

"We'll see.. I don't think you will be able to.." Dead says as he puts on his pants.

You stare and watch him put them on, visible blush appears on his face, he then throws your clothes at you.

"I get to watch you then!" Dead says in a cheeky way.

"Fineee~" you say as you start to get out of bed and stand in front of him as you put your clothes on. Dead stares at your body intently.

Dead walks up behind you and puts his arms around your stomach while you have your pants on but still are shirtless. You stand there smirking waiting for him to let go of you, his hands move up and cup your tits.

"I like this more then I should.." You say.

"They are warm.." Dead squeezes them lightly, making sure not to hurt you.

You giggle alot before putting your shirt on.