am i in love?~

"Why are you so nice to me?.. after everything I JUST did..?" Dead says.

"Can i.. tell you something really bad..?" You say.

"Uhh yeah?" Dead says.

"This is really bad but.. I think I'm getting stockholm syndrome for you..." You say

Dead gasps at this and says "oh.. oh wow.. yeah that's really bad.. im so sorry.. please..."

"It feels so right.. but I know it's so wrong.." You say.

"So- you.. like me..? For some reason...?" Dead asks.

"Alot... yeah.." You say.

"I just.. I just beat and raped you.."Dead says.

"I know!.. it's really bad but I really am starting to like you ALOT.." You say.

"You know i loved you.. too much.." Dead says.

"Yeah you couldn't control yourself.." You say.

Pelle nods.

"Hey.. listen.. if you ever hurt me again.. you said you probably will... I'd let you." You say

"Wh-what.. why???! If I ever do that again please kill me.." Dead says seriously.

"No.. I'll get you help.. I'll just.. I'll let you do anything you need to me.. ok?..." You say.

"Please don't-... just-.. help me please..."
Dead says almost in tears.

"Shh shh.. don't worry.." You hug him as he's trying not to cry.

"Y-you are too nice..!.." Dead says pretty much crying now.

You both lay down in the tent and cuddle, you try calming him down until you both fall asleep with the blanket covering both of you.