Fear.

Later, you both talk for a while after you calm down.

"Are you feeling ok?" Dead says happily.

"Im still a bit scared from that.. are you ok?.." you say.

"Im so glad im with you.. i feel... a bit better now.." Dead says while smiling.

"I'm happy to hear you are doing better.. what are you thinking about?" You say.

"I-i-i... you.. you don't wanna know.." Dead seems frightened you asked, he doesn't know what to say.

"Huh?.. I'm sorry.. you don't have to tell me.. just-.. just what where the basics..?" You say.

"M-my dangerous side.. is.. trying to b-break through.." Dead says, mumbling now.

"O-oh.. i-is it about you?.." You say, nervous and curious.

Dead stays silent for a second.. he is clearly breathing heavier now.

"P-Pelle..?" You say.

Dead quickly stands up out of the bed, pacing around his room.

"N-no.. it's about you.. it's the worst yet.. this is so bad.. oh my god.. I would never do this..!.. o-or.. maybe I would.. I don't want to do this!?!..." Dead says, he is breathing fast and looks very scared.

"I-is it like when we were in the forest??..." You say.

"W-worse.. oh god you're gonna leave me.. pl-please!.. don't leave.. b-but i might hurt you soon.. i-i-i.. just fuck it. Leave!.." Dead says while panicking.

"Pelle!!.. tell me what you are thinking about..!!" You say.

"You would be scared of me and never come back again!!" Dead sounds angry.

"I need to know what you are thinking.. I don't care how scared I am.. or am gonna be.." You say.

"Listen, if you REALLY wanna know.. then fine.. I have a really bad fantasy I thought of back in the forest.. i-its like.. I w-wanna.. lock you in a room.. with no food or water.. so you have to rely on me for your whole life.. a-and.. you w-would have to d-do everything I say.. if not I'd torture you until you begged.. a-and.. every.. damn.. day.. i-i-id go into the room and h-have my way with you until you cried in pain....
Now.. pl-please d-dont go.. I can't do all that to you.. I h-hope someday I can get help and never want to do these things again..." Dead says almost crying.

"O-oh.. my g-god.." You say, terrified.

"I w-warned you.." Dead isn't facing you anymore, he has his hands on his face too.

"You w-would actually d-do this..? If you got mad enough..?" You say.

"I p-probably w-would... I do NOT want to though.." Dead says nervously.

"R-r-remember.. I will never leave.. even if you do all that.." You say.

"O-oh my god.. I really have you brainwashed this bad.. I feel like shit.. w-why did i have to rape such a pure and forgiving girl like you!? A-and now you forgive me for anything I do!!.. even if it means I will eventually beat you to death.... painfully.." Dead says, he is very mad at himself.

"I don't know why I feel this way towards you.. I just feel perfectly fine with everything you could ever do to me.. ever.." You say.

"W-why!? This is so bad for you..!" Dead sounds concerned for you.

"I just.. I can't figure it out.." You say.

"I need to let this anger out... come with me.." Dead says sternly.

"I-i-.. ok.." You say nervously.

Dead grabs Euro's shotgun and holds your hand as he guides you downstairs.