Hunting.

"Where are we going?.." You say curiously.

"Hunting!" Dead says happily.

"To let your anger and urges out?" You ask.

"Yeah! Looking for squirrels!" Dead is smiling now as he is clearly very excited.

"Oh, alright then!" You are happy he's happy.

You both go outside into the forest and be very quiet and look for rabbits and squirrels.

He crouches down, there's a rabbit!

"Quiet.." Dead whispers.

He slowly and quietly crawls over towards the rabbit and points the shotgun at it..

....

BANG!!!

You flinch at the gunshot. Dead is smiling from his accomplishment.

Dead stands up and walks over to the rabbit and pulls out a knife and flicks it open.

"You had a knife that whole time!?!?" You say.

"Yeah? What do you mean?" Dead sounds confused.

"O-oh.. I just meant like.. I didn't know you had one on you.. like... uhm.. you could've hurt me with that.. y-yknow??.."
You are nervous and regret bringing it up.

"Yeah.. I could.." Dead had a scary sounding voice as he said that.

Dead then stabs into the rabbit violently and rips it open and takes out the intestines.

You are very scared seeing him he so merciless to this poor animal.

He picks up the rabbit and brings it over to you to show you.

"Look! Fresh catch!" Dead says smiling with blood all over his hands and knife.

You seeing his abilities scares you, seeing how he isn't disgusted by this whatsoever.. his lack of empathy scared you but it also turns you on slightly..

And you start to realize... how fucked you really are. You probably need therapy as much as he does!

"Oh nice! You did a good job slicing it open.." You say also in a scary voice.

"That isn't the reaction I expected, but I'll take it." Dead puts the knife back in his pocket and throws the rabbit at the ground with a thud.

Dead holds his bloody hand out in front of you and looks into your eyes, right into your soul, it seems.

You are starting to get used to Deads freaky behavior, you grab his hand without hesitation and smile at him, he smiles back. He grabs the shotgun and walks back to the house with you.

You go back inside the house and go into his room, he puts the gun back.

"Come here" Dead says guiding you to the bathroom to wash your hands.

You both stand in the bathroom and wash your hands.

You then go back into his bedroom amd sit on his bed again.

"What are we gonna do now?" You ask.

Dead has a scary, sexy look in his eyes.

"What do you wanna do?~ baby?~"

The voice he says that in is incredibly scary, but very seductive as he leans infront of your face...

You look into his scary eyes and your face turns BRIGHT red.