First kiss.

"Oh my god... i- I can't believe I did that to you.." Dead says empatheticly.

"It's all ok now.. we understand each other better.. you don't have to worry about me.." You say in reassurance.

Dead hugs you tighter and rests his head on your shoulder, you then snuggle yourself into his lap more and start running your fingers through his hair.

"Mmmf..." Dead moans as he closes his eyes and gets comfortable on you.

"You tired Pelle?~" you whisper.

"Mhmm..." Dead replys to you tiredly.

You turn sideways and lay down in Pelles bed next to him, he immediately hugs and pulls you into him as soon as you lay down.

You hug him back and close your eyes and try to sleep, even though Euros music is still pretty loud.

You cuddle for a while, and sleep for about 2 hours, it's now 5:30 PM.

You both slowly wake up. Dead slowly opens his eyes, and looks into your eyes.

"Wow... your eyes are so blue today.." You say smiling and looking into his eyes.

"I- I havent slept that good in a while.." Dead says, also smiling.

"I'm glad you slept good" You say.

You and Dead sit up in the bed and look into eachothers eyes again..

You look into eachothers eyes, and then eachothers lips, and you both know what you want.

You then, finally, kiss. It's perfect, you both love every second of it.

"Oh my god.. that was perfect.." You say.

Deads face gets red now, he's fully in love with you.

"I'm so glad I was able to do that... and you liked it.." Dead says, nervously.

"Ohh my.. I just want you to kiss me randomly all the time.."

"Heh.. I won't have a problem doing that!..." Dead says happily.

(LATER)

you are both sitting in the living room with Euronymous. You are watching Friday The 13th with them.

The door opens, finally, Necrobutcher and Hellhammer are back.

"Who's this girl?" Hellhammer says.

"Shes.. she's my g-girlfriend" Dead says, nervous for their reactions.

"Wow you actually admitted that? That's impressive." Says Euronymous.

"Oh.. Pelle actually got a girl?" Necro says, also sounding confused.

"Why are you all sounding so surprised he actually got a girl who loves him?" You say.

"No reason really, he's just never really been interested in women, at all for that matter, he usually just rejects all the groupies." Hellhammer says.

"Yeah, he just doesn't really like bitches, he's still a virgin." Euronymous laughs.

"Shut the fuck up!! She's my girlfriend and I love her. Stop talking about me like that in front of her.." Dead sounds very embarrassed from euro and hellhammer.

"Pelle.. don't worry about them, they don't bother me."

Pelle looks into your eyes and nods in reassurance.