Rule 1, never leave Dead by himself.

[( HIIII REDDIT HIIII PINTEREST <3 <3 )]

(A few hours later)

You are still sitting with him on the couch, Euro, hellhammer and Necrobutcher are all upstairs in their rooms now.

"I'm so sorry Pelle.. I have to leave now and go home." You say sadly.

"Oh.. okay.. i- that's ok.." Dead says.

"Don't worry!.. I'll be back tomorrow ok?" You say.

"Alright.. I'll be here." Dead says.

You get up from the couch and grab your things.

"Alright Pelle! Bye baby!" You say.

You calling Dead "baby" really makes him blush as you walk out the door.

You walk home and change your clothes, the bruises are even darker now, they hurt a bit more then before too.

You then eat a bowl of soup and go to your bedroom, you go to sleep now that it's very late at this point.

You dream about Pelle~ and his beauty, his beautiful absurdly long blonde hair, his terrifying bright wide eyes and eyebags, his hands.. it was a perfect dream, you just wish he was happier with himself, you wish he saw himself through your own eyes..

Later, you wake up, it's morning now and you overslept. You don't know what you are doing today but you want to be with Dead.

You know he's not gonna like this but you are gonna get him into a mental institution somehow. He needs it badly, you don't know how you are gonna tell him this but you will maybe later today.

You leave your house and drive to Deads house, you could just walk but it was faster to drive. Once you get to the Mayhem house you notice Euros car isn't in the driveway.

Nobody seems to be home. Euro is almost always home so this is weird, you assume Dead is there even though everyone else seems to be gone.

You walk up to the front door and try to open it.. it's locked. You ring the doorbell a few times, he still doesn't answer the door. You start to think maybe he isn't home but you also get the thought maybe he isn't..... doing to well...

Your thoughts overwhelm yourself and you push on the door until it opens by force.

You run around the bottom floor for a few seconds in case Dead is there. He isn't. You run upstairs and go to Deads room, the door is locked, he is home!

You assume the worst, and try to force his door open. With some kicking you are able to get it open.

Dead is halfway crouched on the floor as he quickly stands up and doesn't break eye contact with you.

There's a huge blood spot on the carpet where he was sitting.

"Y/N please please.. i-" Dead says.

You notice the blood all over his arms and he is holding a knife. You instantly tear up.

"O-oh my god!.. Pelle-..." You say crying.