Y/N's house.

"What are we gonna do?" You ask.

"Can I come to your house?" Dead asks

"Sure!" You say excited.

"You can show me around..? Maybe.." Dead says quietly like he's nervous.

"Yeah! Of course i will." You say.

"Can we go now?" Dead asks.

"We are ready! Sure." You say.

Dead smiles as you hold his hand and drag him downstairs and out the door.

You both walk to your house and unlock the door for you both.

You walk inside and he looks around.

Your house is from 1925 and looks very old, yet beautiful.

There's swords on the walls of the living room, as you are very into weapons.

There's some shelves with  animal bones. The house overall has a very Gothic witch look to it.

"Damn! Your house is beautiful.. i love the bones!" Dead says while smiling.

"Haha! Thanks.. I love them too!" You say.

"Where did you get them?" Dead asks.

"Oh.. I got some of them from roadkill.. and a few I really wanted I just got from Ebay." You answer.

"Oh ok! Did you kill any of them yourself?" Dead asks.

Your face gets a little red as you are nervous to answer.

"No.. I don't wanna kill animals.. i-I wouldn't do that.." You answer.

Dead laughs. "I understand.. you don't seem like the type to do that.."

"Y-yeah.. I wouldnt.." You say.

"Which ones did you really want enough to buy?" Dead asks.

"Um.. these 3.." You point at 3 skulls, a cat, a dog, and brown bear skulls.

"Woahh.." Dead quickly darts over to one of your shelves and picks up the cat skull and looks at it without asking permission to touch it.

"Hey! Be careful.." You say.

"S-sorry.." Dead apologizes before setting it down carefully.

"Its okay.. can I show you my room?" You ask nervously.

"Yeah! Of course" Dead says.

"Okay! C'mon!" You take his hand again and take him upstairs to your room.

In your room, the walls are painted black, there is alot of music posters and tapestries. And ALOT more swords and weapons. And a few more bones.

"This is gorgeous. I love it." Dead says.

"Hah! Thanks.. I'm glad you like it!" You say.

"Of course.. it's perfect." Dead says

You smile.

And then.. Deads eyes widen. He starts spacing out, and then his eyes blink alot and move around.. he starts to breathe very fast.

You know what this means.

"SHIT! QUICK! WHAT DO I DO?!?!" You ask frantically.

"i-it happened to fast.. i-im sorry for what I'm gonna do in a few minutes most likely.. I-I-I CANT STOP IT!! FUCK!" Dead yells.

You grab Deads shoulders and shake him a bit and look at him with scared eyes.
"P-PLEASE RESIST IT!.."

"I cannot.. at the fucking moment.. CANT YOU SEE THAT!?.. HUH?!" Dead pushes you away from him angrily.

"Oh no.. i-its taking over.. th-the anger.. it's coming out.." You say nervously.

"FUCKING BITCH! STOP TRYING TO CONTROL MY EMOTIONS. THEY ARE MINE AND EACH SIDE COMES OUT WHEN IT WANTS!!" Dead yells.

You know there's no way to stop his anger now, so you just stand there and wait for him to hurt you as you listen to him yell at you.