▪︎ Pushed Aside ▪︎

I looked beside me on the bed and saw Yeosang, looking at the ceiling and he sighed before looking at me.

"He's still not home. Should I call him?" I asked looking at him and he shook his head.

"I tried earlier. It just went to voice-mail. I texted him too. He read them, but never responded."

I nodded slowly before he moved closer to me on the bed and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What could Woo, be doing at almost two in the morning?" I asked looking at him with his head on my chest.

"I don't know, baby. Maybe he's just working late. You know how his boss makes him stay overtime."

"Yeah...I miss him."

"I know, baby," He whispered before I kissed his head, "Get some sleep baby. I'm sure when we wake up, he'll be here cuddling with us," He said, making me smile and nod before closing his eyes.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Sannie."

Yeosang's POV.

I'm not really a jealous person, and I like Wooyoung a lot. He's very kind, caring and attractive. I get why San, likes him so much. But I can't help but feel like he likes him more than me.

San was my boyfriend first. We started dating in university, I liked him so much and was actually surprised when he didn't reject me after I asked him out.

After we graduated, we moved in together and he started going to the gym. There he met Wooyoung and was always inviting him over to hangout or going to his place. And what I was afraid of happening, happened. He confessed that he was in love with Wooyoung and Woo, loved him back, but he didn't know what to do, because he was still in love with me.

That's when I proposed the idea of us having a polyamorous relationship. Yeah, I wasn't in love with Wooyoung, but I didn't want to lose San.

They agreed, despite Wooyoung and I, not being attracted to each other. I often held my tongue whenever I saw them holding hands, kissing or especially during sex. I never joined in on the sex, I just stayed out of the room or pretended to be asleep until they were done. San and I haven't had sex since we started our polyamorous relationship. He's tried, but him letting Wooyoung join us, always killed the mood for me.

I miss when it was just us. I miss when he only paid attention to me and loved me. Now everything is all about Wooyoung, and I'm pushed to the side.

I've considered breaking up with them and leaving, but like I said before, I don't want to lose him...I love him.

~To Be Continued~

(A/N Hello everyone! I decided to write this for Domobree69 I hope you all will enjoy this story as much as you enjoy the other stories. Comment your thoughts and vote if you want! I love you all so much!!)

 Comment your thoughts and vote if you want! I love you all so much!!)

(Here's a kiss ^^)