▪︎ Safe and Warm ▪︎

"San...I-"

"Baby, I'm home! Oh...should I come back later?"

"Yes."

"No," We said in unison, before looking at each other.

"San, he's not leaving and-"

"Don't say it."

"And we're not getting back together-"

"Come on!" He said standing up from the floor, "I've done literally everything! I apologized so many times, did all this! And you are still being like this!"

"Being like what?! I'm sorry that I'm so hurt by you that I can't even look at you without feeling my heart break more! San, you destroyed me! Apologies and a few roses aren't going to fix what you broke! I look back on our entire relationship and it just hurts me more, because it all feels like a lie!"

"It's not a lie though! I loved you-"

"See!...Loved," I said before pushing past him to walk towards Wooyoung, but he grabbed my hand, making me look at him.

"Yeosang, that's not what I meant."

"I don't care what you meant," I said pulling my hand away from him, "Now excuse me while I welcome my boyfriend home," I said before hugging Wooyoung.

"Are you alright?" Wooyoung whispered into my ear as we continued hugging and I just put my face in the crook of his neck as I tears filled my eyes.

I didn't want to move. I couldn't. I couldn't face him without completely falling apart, I just want to stay here in Wooyoung's arms, where it feels safe and like nobody can hurt me.

"You know what? Forget the two weeks, I'm leaving right now. I seriously can't deal with either of you anymore. You're both a chore," I heard San say before hearing the front door open and close.

"Baby, it's alright. I'm here...I'm right here," He whispered before I started crying in his arms.

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and sat down on the couch and I pulled away from his neck. He put his hands on the sides of my face, wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"Woo-"

"Baby, you don't have to say anything. You did what you had to...You did good and I'm so proud of you, you know that?" He asked smiling at me and I nodded smiling a little.

"Woo...Thank you for always being here for me."

"Yeosang, you don't have to thank me. Baby, I'd do anything for you...I love you."

"I...Really love you too, Wooyoung. I really really love you," I said before kissing him softly and felt him smile against my lips before we pulled away from the kiss.

"Hey, I'll make us some dinner, and-"

"Can I watch you?" I asked, making him smile widely.

"If you want, but it might be boring," He chuckled.

"Nothing is boring with you," I said smiling widely and he nodded before kissing my cheek.

"Fine, but don't say I don't warn you," He whispered before kissing me softly and I hummed against his lips, "What're you in the mood for?"

"Hmm, Kimchi stew?"

"Ooh, that does sound good. Luckily for you, I have my mom's recipe," He said making me smile widely and I got off his lap, standing up.

"Well, then I'm excited," I said as he put his hand in mine and stood up from the couch.

He kissed me softly once more before we walked to the kitchen. I sat down in a chair by the island and smiled watching him put on an apron before washing his hands.