▪︎ Violin ▪︎

San's POV.

I sighed before lightning my cigarette and breathed in, before starting my car and drove down the road.

I just need to clear my head for a bit before I talk to them again. I feel like if I stayed a minute more, I would have exploded.

I know that what I did was wrong, I shouldn't have cheated on Yeo and lied to them.

I chuckled a bit looking at the road as I thought about the day I met him. Poor guy was so shy.

[Flashback]

"Hey, Yeosang, right?" I asked sitting down beside him in class and he pulled an earbud out before nodding as he looked at me, "I'm San," I said putting my hand out for him, but he just looked at it before nodding again and put his earbud back in his ear and I chuckled, smiling at him.

Not much of a talker I guess. That's fine, just means that I can do my work in peace.

I huffed when I dropped my pencil in the floor and lifted my small desk connected to my seat, not realizing that he did the same and we both bent down reaching the floor and I grabbed my pencil as he put his headphones in his bag and we looked up at the same time. Our faces were only inches apart and I felt his breath on my lips as we looked into each other's eyes. I smiled widely at him and his eyes widened as his face turned red and he quickly sat up straight, turning his head away from me.

"You alright?" I asked sitting up straight.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Your face is red. Here," I said putting my hand on his shoulder, making him look at me and put the back of my hand on his forehead, "Hm, no fever. But just in case, I should walk you back to your dorm. Just to make sure you are okay."

"Uh..Thats- That's not necessary-"

"Don't worry about it. I don't mind," I said smiling widely and he nodded slowly before looking at his notebook and laptop.

He's kind of adorable...

After class, I walked him back to his dorm. The walk was quiet and he wouldn't look at me. Just held his bag in a tight grip. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I don't think that bag is going anywhere," I said, breaking the silence.

"Huh? What?" He asked in a frightened tone as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Your bag...Here, let me carry it for you," I said reaching out for it and he quickly shook his head, "Alright, don't worry. I won't touch it," I said smiling at him and he nodded, looking away again.

I hummed before pulling my pack of cigarettes and lighter out of my pocket.

"Can you not smoke around me?" He asked looking at me when I was about to light one, "I have asthma," He said making me smile widely.

"Will you look and talk to me?"

"No," He said looking away and I chuckled.

"Suffocate, I guess," I said starting to light my cigarette again, but he took the cigarette out of my mouth and tossed it, "Hey-"

"Fine, I'll talk to you, but that's it," He said making me smirk at him as he looked away.

"Good enough for me," I said wrapping my arm around his shoulders.