▪︎ It's Over ▪︎

"Wooyoung..."

"Yeosang, please? I'll take care of you. I'll pay the rent, cook for you and clean. I'll make it, so that you never have to lift a finger or worry. I'll make you happy and feel loved and cared for. I'll wake you up with kisses and hold you in your sleep."

"Wooyoung-"

"Please love me?"

"Woo-"

"All I've done is love you. I woke you up with kisses and made you food. I made love to you. I support you. I chose you-"

"Wooyoung," I said putting my hands on the sides of his face, making him look at me, "You've done so much more for me, than San, has ever done and for that, I am so grateful," I whispered, wiping his fallen tears away with my thumbs.

"But?"

"But nothing. Wooyoung, I choose you," I said, making him smile widely before kissing me softly and I smiled against his lips before we pulled away.

"What do we do about San, though?"

"I don't know, yet," I said before sighing and laid beside him on the couch and he put his back to me as I pulled him closer to me and kissed his neck softly making him smile.

"Well, if you're wondering about the stuff everywhere, it's his stuff. I didn't know if you were going to come back, and I didn't want to be around him, so I was kicking him out. But unfortunately he wouldn't leave, because you weren't here," He said looking back at me.

"Why, it's never stopped him before," I said with a scoff and he chuckled.

"Kept saying that he wanted to hear it from you that we were over and that he didn't believe me. Hey, what if we just put his stuff outside the door and locked it?" He asked looking at me with a wide smile and I laughed.

"As much as fun as that'd be, we can't do that...He has a key," I said, making him chuckle.

"We could..Ignore him like he does with you. Act like he's a ghost?"

"Hmm..Honestly, I'd be down for that."

"Really?!" He asked looking back at me as he leaned on his forearm and I nodded.

"Let's do it," I said smiling at him and he nodded before kissing me softly and I put my hand on the side of his face, deepening the kiss.

I removed my hand from his cheek, and wrapped my arm around his waist, turning him onto his back and hovered over him. I felt him put his hands on my waist before they went up my shirt and I hummed against his lips before pulling away and put my forehead on his, as we closed our eyes.

"Yeosang?..We can't really ignore him, can we?"

I sighed before kissing his forehead softly and caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"I'm sorry, Woo."

"Don't be," He whispered before kissing my cheek softly and I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me, "It's not your fault that he's a dumbass," He said making me chuckle.

"I love you, Wooyoung," I said, making his eyes widen and he hit my chest.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow with a smile.

"You said I love you, first!"

"Huh? But I've said it a bunch of times."

"Yes, but I always say it first."

"What? No, you're crazy," I said closing my eyes and put my head on his chest and heard him laugh as he put his hand on the side of my face.

"Well, whatever...I love you too, Yeosang," He said making me smile and he kissed my head.

~

"He's going to be home soon," Wooyoung said looking at me after we finished cleaning the place.

"I know."

"Are you nervous about telling him?"

"Yes, but also no," I said sitting down beside him on the couch.

"What do you think he'll say?"

"I don't know. But there's no telling with him anymore," I said looking at my hands and felt him kiss my cheek.

"Well, whatever he says. I'm here with you, no matter what happens," He said making me smile at him and I kissed him softly before we heard the front door open and close.

"Wooyoung! I'm home!" He yelled before coming into the living room and saw us, "See, he's still here. I told you that we weren't over."

"Actually San," I said standing up from the couch and looked at him, "we are over. You've done nothing in this relationship, but lie and use us. San, we actually loved and cared about you, but you just don't care. You're heartless."

"Riiight, you guys are funny. Look, I don't know what's going on with you two, but you really need to figure it out-"

"We have figured it out. San, I know that you and Wooyoung were having sex way before we all got together."

"What? No way, Yeosang, you know that I'd never do that to you," He said walking towards me and put his hands in mine, "Baby, I love you," He said putting one of his hands on the side of my face, "Okay, maybe I love you and Wooyoung, differently, but I know that I love you way more. I mean..Remember that night of us together?" He asked smirking.

"You mean the other night? And that wasn't even a night, it was ten seconds, because Wooyoung knocked on the door, apologizing," I said glaring at him and pulled my hands away.

"Well, it could've been if you joined us," He said crossing his arms.

"I didn't want to join you, San. I don't do threesomes. I just wanted you for myself."

"Fine, tonight it can just be us. Wooyoung, you're going to have to sleep on the couch or the futon in his office-"

"No, I'm not," He said standing up from the couch.

"Babe, I'm sorry, but Yeosang-"

I quickly covered his mouth, making him look at me.

"I really need you to start listening to me. San, our relationship with you, is over. Now, I called the landlord earlier and left a message, telling him that you were looking for a new place. I'm sorry, but you can't stay here anymore. It'll be awkward considering that we aren't dating anymore. I'll help you find a new place. You have two weeks...Goodluck and goodnight," I said before removing my hand from his mouth and put my other hand in Wooyoung's and pulled him to the bedroom, closing the door behind us and locked it before letting out a huge breathe.

"Yeosang, that was really good! I'm really proud of you, baby," He said smiling widely and kissed me softly.

"I'm just glad that it's over, I've never broken up with anyone before, San was my first boyfriend...I thought that I was going to throw up," I said, making him chuckle.

"Well, I know that I'm not your first, but I really want to be your last,"He said hugging me and I smiled, putting my face in the crook of his neck.

Me too...

(A/N This you?^^)

(A/N This you?^^)