▪︎ I'm Sorry ▪︎

I walked through the front door, taking my shoes off and walked towards the living room to see Wooyoung.

"Where's San?" I asked sitting down on the couch with him.

"Work," He said looking at the TV and I nodded before pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Have you eaten? Are you hungry?" I asked looking at him and he shrugged putting his head on my shoulder.

"I could eat, what're you getting?"

"I was going to order a pizza."

"Ok- wait no, let me cook for you," He said smiling widely at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You cook?"

"Mhm, I cook for San and I all the time. I try to cook for you too, but you always go to your office and order take-out. Please, can I cook for you?"

I sighed looking at him for a moment and nodded before he smiled and kissed me, making my eyes widen, but before I could say anything, he ran to the kitchen.

I put my hand on my lips and blinked a few times. Did he just kiss me? He's never done that before, it felt....weird.

I'm not sure what to do. Do I tell San? Do I talk to him?

I stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to see Wooyoung with a apron on and a cook book in his hand. He looked up and smiled widely at me and waved me over.

"Woo-"

"Do you like chopped steak?"

"Uh..Yeah I do, but I haven't had it in a while," I said walking towards him and he nodded wrapping his arm around my waist, making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"Perfect, it's what I'm making for you," He said looking at me and kissed my cheek.

"Woo, what-"

"I'm trying to get you to like me. I really like you, Yeosang, and I'm sorry for what I said to you yesterday. San, never said any of that. I was just annoyed by what you said, and I'm really sorry," He said looking at me and I nodded, looking at the counter, "Hm? Yeosangie?" He said putting his hand on my chin, turning my head to look at him, "I do really like you. I want us to be closer."

I nodded looking at him, not really sure how to respond, and he chuckled before kissing my cheek softly and hugged me.

While we ate, he stared at me the whole time with a grin. The food was actually really good, I'm surprised.

"It's really good," I said smiling at him and he nodded before resting his head on his hand after propping his elbow on the table.

"It makes me so happy that you like it."

I nodded, averting my eyes away from him as I took a drink of my water. To Be honest, I guess he isn't that bad, but he's still annoying.

"Right well, thanks for the food," I said standing up from my chair and carried my empty plate to the kitchen, putting it in the sink.

When I turned around he was stood by the door, still smiling widely. What is he? A lost puppy?

"What do you want to do now?"

"Go to my office room."

"But, I thought we were going to hangout," He said looking at me with a pout, "I made food for you."

"We did and it was good. Now I'm going to do some work," I said starting to walk past him, but he got in front of me.

"No."

"No?"

"No. You're always in there, and you never spend time with us. Just hang out with me, today. Please?" He asked wrapping his arms around my neck and I sighed looking at him.

"Fine. You come in there, but don't touch anything and don't bother me."

"Can I sit in your lap?"

"Only if you don't bother me."

"Deal! Let's go!" He said putting his hand in mine and I smiled a little as he pulled me to my office.

~

San's POV.

"Woo! Yeosang, I'm home!" I yelled walking through the front door.

Usually they greet me, but nobody came. I frowned a bit, taking off my shoes and walked to the living room, but nobody was there or in the kitchen. I walked upstairs and heard the sound of laughter in Yeosang's office.

When I opened the door, I saw Wooyoung sitting in Yeosang's lap as they played some game on his computer and I smiled widely at them.

My babies finally getting along, which is rare, but it makes me happy.

"See, I told you that once you get the hang of it, it's not the hard," Yeosang said smiling at him and he nodded before kissing Yeosang.

"Thank you for teaching me, Yeosang."

"Mhm, anytime."

I watched as Yeosang ran his fingers through Wooyoung's hair, making him smile and I hugged them both from behind.

"You're both so cute!" I said smiling widely and they chuckled before kissing my cheeks, "I'm so happy that you're getting along."

"We're not getting along," Yeosang said looking at me.

"Yeah, we can't stand each other," Wooyoung said looking at me as well before they looked at each other and I saw Yeosang wink at him as Wooyoung smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I can't stand you guys, either," I said before ruffling their hair and they groaned, making me laugh a bit.

"Did you eat yet?" Wooyoung asked looking at me and I nodded.

"My boss bought us dinner after work."

"Oh, nice," Yeosang said smiling at me and I nodded before looking at Wooyoung.

Yeosang's POV.

"So, I'm going to go change and take a shower, if you want to join me," San said smirking at Wooyoung and I looked at my computer.

"No thanks, I'm hanging out with Yeosang," Wooyoung said, making me look at him with a raised brow and San nodded slowly with a slight frown.

Did Wooyoung just deny San, for me? He's never said no to San.

"Oh, okay. Well I love you both," San said smiling a bit at us and I nodded smiling.

"Yeah yeah, love you too," Wooyoung said shooing him away as he looked at the computer and I looked at San who just smiled at me before leaving the room.

I'd be lying if I didn't feel slightly happy that someone chose me for once.

"Woo?"

"Hm?" He hummed before looking at me.

"You can go with him if you want. I don't care."

"I don't want to. I want to be with you," He said making me smile a little and he kissed my cheek softly, "I love you."

"I..."

~To Be Continued~

(A/N y'all, I'm sorry for the delay!!😭😭😭)