▪︎ Just Us ▪︎

Wooyoung's POV.

I walked through the front door and took off my shoes, only to be greeted by San.

"Hey, how was the- Where's Yeosang?"

I glared at him with red teary eyes and pushed past him, going straight to Yeosang's office, with him following me and I shut the door in his face, locking it.

I slid down the door, putting my knees to my chest and cried as I heard faint sounds of San, telling me to open the door as he kept trying to open it himself.

I didn't care about him right now. I don't even want to be around him. He lied to me and Yeosang, and ruined the relationship I was trying to build with Yeosang. I really like and care about him and I was finally getting along with him. I...I can't believe him, I should've seen the signs, but no, I thought that everything was fine. I'm so stupid...

I looked at the futon and stood up from the floor, walking towards it and laid down, hugging one of his pillows as more tears fell from my eyes. I already tried calling and texting him, but he never answered. God, I'm missing him so much, right now.

Yeosang's POV.

"Thanks for letting me stay," I said smiling at him.

"No problem. You stay as long as you need to," He said smiling widely and I nodded.

Beomgyu, was my roommate and best friend in university. He was there for everything in San and I's relationship and always gave me great advice.

I went to the guest bedroom and laid down on the bed with a sigh. I wonder what they're doing right now. My guess is that they probably started to talk, but it ended with sex. That's how most of their "fights" went.

Fuck, I still need to get my stuff...I'll just go tomorrow and get my clothes until I can get it all.

~

"You're such a selfish asshole! And I hate you!" I heard Wooyoung yell when I walked through the front door and the sound of something hitting the wall.

"You're a lunatic! Just chill out!" San yelled back and I walked in to see clothes everywhere and things broken and Wooyoung was throwing things at him.

"Don't tell me to chill out! You lied about everything and ruined our relationship!"

"Please, like I'm the only one who lied! I know that you weren't at work the other night!"

"Fine, you wanna know where I was?! I was at my older sister's place, checking the rings I was having her make, since she's a jeweler!...I was going to propose to both of you!" Wooyoung yelled, making my eyes widen, "I only didn't come home, because I actually did work late and by the time I got to her house, I was exhausted, so I just stayed the night with her."

"You what?" I asked making them look at me and Wooyoung immediately walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"Yeosang, oh my God, I was so worried about you," He said putting his hands on the sides of my face as I looked at him.

"You were going to propose?"

"Yes, because I love you, and I wanted to spend my life with you."

"What about me?"

"Shut up, we're not talking to you," Wooyoung said glaring at San who rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, you guys figure yourselves out. I'm going to work," He said grabbing his bag and left.

"God, it's like he doesn't even know what he's done," Wooyoung said with a scoff.

"It's not that he doesn't know, it's that he doesn't care," I said removing his hands from my face, "Woo, I just came to get some of my clothes," I said starting to walk away but he grabbed my hand, making me look at him.

"So, that's really it? You're leaving me too?"

"I don't have a choice. Now you both can be happy-"

"But I'm not happy...Yeosang, stay with me. It can just be us. please?"

"Woo, I don't know-"

"Yeosang, please? I've done nothing but love you. Baby please? I don't want to lose you," He said pulling me closer to him by my waist and I sighed before he kissed me softly, "Yeosang, it can just be us," He whispered looking at me and I bit the inside of my cheek as I looked at his lips before kissing him deeply.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and I hummed against his lips before picking him up and put him on the couch, hovering over him and pulled away to kiss his neck and he moaned slightly, before I pulled away to look at him.

"Wooyoung, I want to be with you, I really do, but...What about San?"

"What about him? It's obvious that he that he doesn't care, but Yeosang, I care about you. I'll treat you way better than he obviously does. Baby, please?...Please give us a chance?"

"Woo, I really don't know."

"Yeosang, please?...I love you."

"Woo..."

~To Be Continued~

(A/N y'all, why the fuck is he so stunning?^^)