▪︎ Three's a crowd ▪︎

When I woke up, San was gone. Of course he is, him and Wooyoung always got up first. I don't wake up with him kissing my neck and his arms around my waist anymore.

I yawned, getting out of bed and went to the bathroom before going downstairs to the kitchen and immediately saw San hugging Wooyoung from behind, kissing his neck. I looked at the floor before opening the fridge to get a bottle of water. I was hoping to just slip in and out without getting noticed, but of course that didn't happen.

"Hey, morning baby," I heard San say, making me look at them.

"Hi...Hi Woo."

"We're going to go out for lunch, later. You coming?" Wooyoung asked looking at me.

"No, you guys go ahead. I have work to do," I said before taking a drink from my water.

"Oh, come on baby, please?" San asked walking towards me and put his hands on my waist and I shook my head, closing my water bottle, before removing his hands from my waist.

"I can't...I'm sorry," I said looking at him and he nodded slowly before I left the kitchen, going to my office room.

We all slept in the same room, so I made the guest bedroom, my office. It had a computer, and a couch futon bed, that I sometimes slept on whenever they had sex in our room. I often spend most of my time in my office, just to get away and breathe.

I don't like going out with them, I'm just ignored the whole time. I'm surprised that they even remember to invite me.

I locked my office door after closing it behind me and sat down at my computer, putting my headphones on. I had no work to do, I just wanted to get away from them.

I sighed when I heard a knock at the door and took off my headphones, turning off my computer screen and stood up to answer the door, only to see Wooyoung, smiling at me.

"Hey, Yeo," He said wrapping his arms around my waist and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?"

"Nothing. Is it a crime to wanna spend time with my baby?"

"I'm not your baby," I said looking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, San's getting in the shower and I'm bored."

I shook my head, removing his arms from me as went to sit down in my computer chair.

"Just go wherever you were last night."

"Huh?"

"Woo, we both know that you weren't at work," I said turning in my chair to look at him and he closed the door behind him.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I was working."

"Really? Were you working so hard that you could read my texts, but not reply to them?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I was going to text you back, but then my boss called a meeting and I forgot. I'm really sorry. It won't happen again."

"Promise?"

"I promise," He said smiling as he walked towards me and straddled my lap, "Now, can we play?" He asked smirking as he leaned in slowly and I looked at him with a blank expression, before pushing him off me, making him land on his butt on the floor.

"No. Go away," I said turning in my chair to face my computer and heard him huff.

"Aren't we supposed to be in a relationship?"

"We aren't. We're just dating San."

"You know, I've never seen you do anything with him."

"Maybe because you're always in the room."