▪︎ Fix It ▪︎

"I'm sorry, San, but I'm not changing my mind. You have to move out."

"So that's really it, then? After everything we've been through together, you're just going to throw it all away, like it meant nothing to you?"

"San-"

"Look, I know that what I did was wrong and stupid and I'm extremely sorry. If I could go back and tell Wooyoung, 'no' I would in a heart beat. But Yeosang, you have to know that I didn't do it on purpose. Baby, I love you so much. You were my first love. Wooyoung, is the one who you should be kicking out. He kissed me-"

"Even if he did kiss you first, it doesn't change the fact that you didn't stop him and had sex with him multiple times, and then lied to me!" I yelled looking at him.

"I didn't lie to you, I said that I was in love with him!" He yelled stepping closer to me.

"Yeah, you said that you were in love with him! You never told me that you've been having sex with him! I remember everything you said that day! You came home and asked if we could talk, then as tears fell from your eyes, you said 'Yeosang, please don't hate, I truly am sorry. It was never my intention and I didn't think that it could happen, but it has. Yeosangie, I have fallen in love with someone else, but I don't know what to do, because I also really love you and don't want to lose you. I'm conflicted and you must be hurt, and I'm really sorry. Baby, please tell me what to do, cause I'm scared of losing you, but my heart is aching for him' and I believed it all. San, you weren't scared of losing me, because if you were, you wouldn't have had sex with him in the first place."

"Yeosang-"

"Save it...I'll be in my office until Wooyoung, gets home," I whispered before leaving the kitchen and went to my office with my cup of coffee.

San and I have been fighting all day, since Wooyoung left for work. He keeps trying to apologize and tells me that he'll do better, if I give him another chance, but I won't. I'm with Wooyoung. I love Wooyoung, and Wooyoung is a much better boyfriend than San, will ever be. I'll never forgive him, or get back together with him.

Wooyoung's POV.

"What do you want? I can't exactly talk, right now. My boss will be back any second."

"Wooyoung, I called you because I really need you to talk to Yeosang. I've apologized so many times, today, but he won't listen to me. I know he'll listen to you."

"Why should I do what you say? Honestly, I'm proud of him, after all the shit you pulled. He deserves better-"

"I know-"

"No, I don't think that you do. San, do you even realize how much he loves you? It's hurting him, to ignore you and kick you out. He cried himself to sleep last night in my arms."

"Woo-"

"No San, I'm not helping you. You can either fix it yourself by the end of the two weeks, or that's it. You're alone."

"But...Woo?"

"You have nobody to blame, but yourself," I said before hanging up.

I sighed, leaning back in my computer chair and looked at my computer screen's wallpaper. It was a picture of them on our first date. Yeosang was taking a picture of him as he looked at his phone, so I took a picture of them and made it my computer's wallpaper at work, because I thought they were cute.

I really like Yeosang, so, if I'm being completely honest, I'm glad that I met San, only because he led me to the love of my life...Yeosang.

San's POV.

"Yeosang, can I please come in? I just want to talk."

"We've talked enough. Go away!"

I sighed, shaking my head. Wooyoung is right, I should fix this myself...

~

I lit the last candle in the living room, when I heard the door to his office, open. I put the lighter down and stood straight, smiling widely when he came into the room.

"San?" He asked looking at me with a raised brow, "What's with all the candles and rose petals?"

"I'm fixing this," I said smiling and he crossed his arms, "Yeosang," I said before getting on my knees and put my hands together, "I am really sorry. I lied and cheated on you. I was so stupid and immature. But my feelings for you are the same. Baby, I'm so in love with you. Every morning before I got out of bed with Wooyoung, I would purposely wake up first, just so that I could look at how beautiful you are. Baby, I really miss us. I miss kissing and holding you. I miss taking showers with you, I miss coming into your office room to bug you as you worked. Baby, I miss you. Please, just one more chance is all that I need to prove to you that I am going to do better, because you deserve better. Please baby..I love you," I said looking up at him as tears fell from our eyes.

"San..."

~To Be Continued~