▪︎ Treat You Better ▪︎

"I love you."

"I...Wooyoung-"

"You don't have to say it back. I already know how you feel about me, it's okay," He said smiling before looking at the computer again and I sighed looking at him.

"Woo...I don't hate you," I said leaning back in the chair and rubbed his back, "I'm sorry that I get annoyed so much and don't spend time with you guys or go out with you. The thing is...When I'm with you guys, I don't really feel like I'm with you."

"What do you mean?" He asked turning a bit in my lap to look at me.

"You guys are always laughing and smiling together. You're always holding hands and kissing, you always have sex and I'm just there, alone. Honestly, I kind of believed what you said yesterday, because he doesn't do anything with me anymore, like he does with you. He doesn't hold my hand or wake me up with kisses. When we even start to do something, he always has to include you and it's makes me feel like I'm not good enough, anymore...I'm sorry, I'm just rambling."

"No, I get it. Yeosang, I promise that you are good enough and to me, San is an idiot for not paying attention to you. You're funny, kind and extremely hot," He said making me chuckle and he smiled widely, "You're absolutely amazing. If you want, I can talk to him. We're all in a relationship, we're supposed to treat and love each other equally, not love one more than the other."

"Thank you, but you don't have to. Don't worry about it, alright?"

He nodded before kissing me softly and I smiled against his lips before he wrapped his arms around my neck and I hummed against his lips as I put my hands on his waist.

"If San, doesn't treat you properly. I will," He whispered before kissing my neck and I bit my bottom lip.

(A/N sexual content incoming, skip until you see 🦊)

He got up from my lap and moved my chair back a bit before getting on his knees, making my eyes widen.

"Woo, what're you doing?"

"Just relax," He said as his hands slowly went up my thighs.

"Wooyoung, I don't think we should do this."

"Yeosang, look at me. It's completely fine, it's not like San is going to yell at us. Him and I literally have sex without you, he'll survive not getting head for one night," he said smiling at me and I nodded slowly before he unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my cock, "woah...you're bigger than him. This is gonna be fun," He said smirking and I looked away as I felt my cheeks heat up, "You're girthy and long. He's just long and no girth."

"Can you just do something? This is awkward."

I closed my eyes moaning slightly as I felt him kitten-lick the tip of my cock. I licked my lips as he started moving his hand up and down slowly as he sucked on the tip and I put my hand on his head.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking up at me with glossy eyes. Drool dripping from his lips, that were wrapped around my cock. I don't know if it's the sight of him right now or if it's just because it's been so long, but I'm already so hard and feel like I'm going to cum at any second and he's barely done anything.

He pulled away from my cock and spit on it, spreading it along my dick with his hand.

"Yeosang, I don't know if it'll all fit in my mouth. You're seriously big."

"That's fine, just...Fuck, please keep using your tongue it- it feels so good," I said in-between moans as I looked at him and he nodded smirking before licking the tip again and I hummed a moan as my head went back.

I felt him put part of my cock into his mouth, rubbing his hand along the rest of it and circled his tongue around it, making me moan his name.

"Fuck I- I'm- Fuck I'm cumming," I moaned before feeling myself cum in his mouth and he hummed around me, swallowing it all.

He pulled away and a bit of cum dripped from his bottom lip before he licked it off and stood up, taking off his shorts and underwear before straddling my lap.

"Jesus, I need you to fuck me," He said before kissing my neck and I hummed before licking a few of my fingers, and put them against his hole, slipping one inside him and he moaned loudly, arching his back, "Ah fuck, y- Yeosang!"

I smirked before kissing him deeply as I slowly moved my finger, making him moan against my lips and I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he gripped my hair, pulling it as I slipped a second finger into him and he pulled away from the kiss, putting his forehead against mine and moved his hips against my fingers.

"Wooyoung-"

"Fuck..Just fuck me, Yeosang, please- Fuck I need it so badly."

I nodded, pulling my fingers out and opened my desk drawer, before grabbing a condom. I ripped the package open with my teeth before rolling it on and put the tip of my cock at his hole.

"Wooyoung, are you sure about this? I really don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, I promise. If it starts to hurt me, I'll tell you immediately and we can stop," He said looking at me and I nodded before slowly pushing my cock into him and he moaned in a high-pitched tone.

Once I bottomed out, I waited for him to adjust to my size and he slowly started moving his hips, making me moan as I looked at him.

As his movements got faster, our moans started to get louder and we kissed to cover up our moans, just so that San, couldn't hear, though I'm sure he already has.

Honestly, Wooyoung felt so fucking good. It's probably because I haven't had sex in so long, but this is amazing.

"Fuck, I already feel like I'm going to cum," He moaned against my lips before he pulled away from the kiss and put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Me t- Too. God, pl- Please cum with me," I moaned quietly as I put my forehead on his shoulder and he nodded against my neck before we both moaned, feeling ourselves cum.

We breathed heavily, before kissing each other as we rode out our orgasms and chuckled against each other's lips before we pulled away.

"Holy shit...That was amazing," He said looking at me and I nodded before kissing him once more.

"You're amazing."

He smiled before slowly getting up, making my dick slide out of him and grabbed tissues off my desk, handing me a few after I took off the condom and tied it and threw it away, before cleaned ourselves up.

🦊

"Wooyoung?"

"Hm?" He asked looking at me as he put his underwear and shorts on and I buttoned my pants.

"I can't exactly say that I love you...But I'll try."

He nodded smiling widely before kissing me softly and caressed my cheek as he looked at me.

"And I'll make sure that you are treated better," He whispered before kissing me once more.

I don't love him, but I think that I'm starting to like him...

~To Be Continued~

(A/N here's another chapter, because I felt bad for making you all wait so long 😭😭)