▪︎ Complete Lie ▪︎

"Are guys seriously going on a date?" San asked looking at me as he leaned against the bathroom doorframe as I was putting my earrings in.

"Yes, we are, and for seventeenth time. No, you can't come."

"Why not? Baby, we have so much fun together," He said walking towards me with a smirk and put his hands on my waist from behind.

"We as in us and Yeosang?" I asked looking at him through the mirror.

"Yeah, sure...What's your fascination with him anyway? I thought you hated each other."

"We never hated each other, I already explained everything to you. I'm not doing it again, now move. He'll be here any minute," I said walking past him.

I smiled widely when I got downstairs and heard the front door open and started to run the door but was shoved out of the way by San.

"Baby!" He said quickly walking towards Yeosang and picked him up and kissed him, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Uh..Hi San," Yeosang said looking at him with a confused expression when San put him down.

"How was work, beautiful?" San asked caressing his cheek softly and I crossed my arms.

"It was good," He said before looking at me with a wide smile, "Let me just change real quick and we can go, alright?" He said walking towards me and I nodded smiling before he kissed me softly before going to change.

"What was that?" I asked looking at San who shrugged.

"Nothing, I just greeted my boyfriend. Is that a crime?"

"For you? Yes, seeing as how you never greet him and when he greets you, you just kiss him quickly before paying attention to me."

"That's not true."

"Yes it is, ask him yourself."

"Fine."

"Okay Woo, I'm ready!" Yeosang said smiling widely as he came back.

"Yeosang, please tell Wooyoung, that when you greet me after I get home. I don't just kiss you quickly before paying attention to him."

"I can't do that," Yeosang said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Why?"

"Because San...you do."

"Fine, I won't do that anymore. I'm sorry."

"Right well, we gotta go because we have a reservation," I said putting my hand in Yeosang's and he nodded smiling widely.

"Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise," I said smirking at him, "Just trust me."

He nodded before I kissed his cheek softly and we left.

~

Yeosang's POV.

"Woo, this place is fancy. I don't know about this," I said looking at him after we ordered.

"Don't worry about it, just let me treat you, Yeo," He said smiling at me and I nodded slowly before taking a drink of my water and felt him put his hand on my thigh, "Hey, I promise that it's okay. You don't even have to owe me anything," He said looking at him with a soft smile and I nodded smiling a little.

"Wooyoung?"

"Hm?"

"Do you actually love me or...Are you just doing all this because of San? Because you really don't need to, I promise."

"Yeosang, do you even really want to have a polyamorous relationship?" He asked leaning on the table and I sighed looking at my hands.

"Honestly...No."

"Then why-"

"Because he loves you and I didn't want to lose him, but...even with us having a polyamorous relationship, I still lost him...Wooyoung, I really appreciate you doing all this for me, but let's face it. San, doesn't love me anymore. I've accepted that now."

"Baby, look at me. I don't know what's going on with him, but he's really missing out on somebody amazing," He said looking at me and I felt tears sting my eyes.

"You know, before we we're all in a relationship, he'd always talk about you when he came home."

"Well, when were together, he'd always talk about you."

"Really?"

"Mhm. Always talked about how quiet and shy you were, so he was surprised by you during sex," He said with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes playfully, "Made me want to invite you whenever we had sex," He said making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"Wait...You guys had sex before we were all together?"

"Mhm, he told me that you knew and were cool with it."

"How many times?" I asked looking at my water.

"Hm?"

"How many times did you guys have sex?"

"Pretty much whenever we were together, except for the first couple times."

"He cheated on me," I whispered to myself.

"Yeosang?"

"He cheated on me with you, multiple times," I said looking at him and scoffed, "God, I...I'm such an idiot. It all makes sense now. He never wanted to stay with me, he just wanted you, but I couldn't let him go. No wonder he gets mad when I- I gotta go," I said standing up from my chair.

"I'll come with you-"

"No, just don't, cause I'm not going home...You've done enough already," I said walking out of the restaurant and he followed me outside.

"Yeosang, please wait," He said grabbing my hand, making me look at him as my tears fell, "Yeosang, I didn't know that you had no idea about us, but if I did, I would've never done anything. Please, you have to believe me. Everything I've ever said to you is completely true."

"Yeah, even when you said that he was bored of me, now I know that that's definitely true," I said with a dry laugh, trying not to cry.

"Baby-"

"Don't baby me...I'm done," I said pulling my hand away and left.

Everything was a complete lie and I was stupid enough to fall for it...

~To Be Continued~

(A/N so sorry for this y'all

(A/N so sorry for this y'all...)