▪︎ Act Like It ▪︎

I woke up to the sound of San groaning and Wooyoung huffing.

"Maybe if you let me or him sleep in the middle, like I said. We wouldn't be here," I heard Wooyoung whisper.

"Woo, you know that the middle is my spot," I heard San whisper back, "What're you even doing?"

"Just shut up and move before you wake him up."

Suddenly I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind, before I felt them place kisses on my neck

"Mm," I hummed, pretending like I just woke up and faked a yawn.

"Good morning, handsome. Did you sleep well?" I heard Wooyoung ask and I nodded before moving to lay on my back and he kissed me softly making me smile against his lips, "You're so cute in the morning," He said making me chuckle and I wrapped my arms around his neck, cuddling into him.

"Wait, me too," I heard San say and tried to wrap his arms around Wooyoung.

"No. I'm having Yeosang, time. You go make yourself useful and make us coffee."

"But-"

"No."

"Woo-"

"San."

"Fine."

I chuckled as San got up from the bed with an annoyed groan and left the room.

"Is this because of what I said last night?" I asked looking at him and he shook his head smiling widely.

"No. I told you that I love you, and I'm going to start treating you better. So, what do you want to do today?"

"Mm, well, I can't really do anything today. I have to work," I said looking at him and he frowned.

"Really? But I wanted us to spend more time together."

"I'm sorry, Woo, but I don't have a choice," I said caressing his cheek softly and he nodded slowly before kissing me once more, "But hey, I'm getting off around six, so if you want to do something then, we can?"

"Yeah, absolutely! We should go out on a date!" He said making me smile widely and I nodded looking at him before we heard San, come back.

"Alright, your coffee is almost done," He said looking at us before getting on the bed and slowly crawled to Wooyoung, with a smirk and kissed him, "Also, I might be getting off early, so if you want, we can go to dinner?" He said smirking and leaning in towards him, but Wooyoung put his hand on his mouth.

"This is embarrassing. Umm, thanks, but no. I'm going on a date with Yeosang, tonight."

"He can come with us," San said before glancing at me and I looked away, turning my back to them.

Wooyoung's POV.

I looked at Yeosang who turned his back to us and sighed looking at San who was hovering over me.

"San, I'm going on a date with Yeosang. It's not going to be a date with just us where he'll just be there. I'm spending time with him today, you have work anyway."

He gave me an annoyed expression and nodded before getting off the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower."

I nodded before he grabbed his clothes and left the room, before I looked at Yeosang, who still had his back to me.

"Yeosang-"

"I have to get ready for work," He said getting out of bed and I caught a glimpse of his face and saw that his eyes were glossy.

San is really starting to piss me off. Like does he not see how he is hurting Yeosang? Makes me wonder how he treated him before we were together.

When Yeosang was fully dressed for work, I followed him out of the bedroom to the bathroom, where he knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

He opened the door and San was in the shower.

"I'm just brushing my teeth before I have to leave for work," Yeosang said as he put toothpaste on his toothbrush and San hummed in response.

I hugged Yeosang from behind and kissed his cheek softly making him smile as he brushed his teeth and he put one of his hands on mine.

"I'm going to miss you," I said looking at him through the mirror and he hummed, putting his hand on the side of my face making me smile widely and I kissed his neck softly.

After a minute or so, he spit in the sink, rinsing it down the drain before cleaning the toothpaste off his toothbrush.

"I'll miss you, too. But I'll only be gone for a little while," He said putting his toothbrush away and turned around to face me, putting his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Promise?"

"I promise," He said smiling and I nodded before kissing him softly, "San, I gotta."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

"Can I have a kiss, before I go?"

"Uh...Not really, I'm naked and have soap in my hair."

"Just stick your head out for a second."

"I- Yeosang, just kiss me when you get home, alright?"

I watched as Yeosang nodded slowly, looking at the floor and I could tell he was trying not to cry. He quickly cleared his throat before smiling at me and kissed my cheek softly.

"Okay well...bye, I'll see you later," He said looking at me and it took everything in me not to hold him in my arms.

After Yeosang left, I quickly opened the shower curtain, making San, scream as I glared at him.

"You gotta be kidding me right now, Choi."

"What?"

"You should have kissed him goodbye."

"What're you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. San, all he wants is attention from you. He misses you."

"I give him attention all the time."

"No you don't, San, I've seen it. Since this morning, he's held back his tears, because he feels like he's not good enough and you made him feel that way."

"Well, I'm sorry, but-"

"No but's. You need to do better. We're in this relationship together, so start acting like it, or you aren't going to like what comes next," I said before closing the shower curtain and left the bathroom.

I've had it up to here with him. If he doesn't start doing better soon, then I'm done...

~To Be Continued~

(A/N okay, love you!! Happy Easter or whatever!!)