28. I'll show you a bitch

Be sure you've read last chapter, "27. Are they mine? |pt. 2|,"

April 15, 2017

April 15, 2017

••••••

Orion stared at himself in the mirror and looked to the pills that made their new home on his bathroom sink, grabbing the bottle he unscrewed the top and let out a deep sigh. This was day two of truly taking them and he hadn't felt like himself to say the least.

He knew that he was present but his body felt like it was in another realm, granted it could have been been a mind thing—however, it felt as if he wasn't as enthusiastic to do anything or even engage with anyone.

The last few days had already been hard on trying to help keep Zuri, Nala, and Kasim afloat. Things weren't as bad as they were but you could tell that it was still some tension in the house—specifically with the women.

Nala had pulled them all to the side one on one and genuinely apologized, Zuri heard her out but you could tell they weren't on the best of terms. Kasim had also sat his women down and shared his story.

They were all mainly focused on him, and his mental.

Swallowing the pills, there was a knock at the door.

"Dad? Are you okay?" He smiled hearing O'Ryan, "you' in there too long,"

Snatching the door open and seeing his curly hair all over his head, Orion smiled. His worry about the pills, and having to do whatever else had vanished because in the end it would be worth it ensuring that his kid had a great life.

"Yeah, I'm good twin," he ruffled his hair, "I wasn't even in there long,"

Ry laughed when he scooped him up and tackled his face with kisses, the young boys light-skin had began to turn red the harder he laughed.

"You eat something little dude?"

As they made their way down the stairs he could smell food being cooked, Ry shook his head no indicating that he hadn't ate as of yet. He was more than likely waiting on him being he literally couldn't be away from him for more than fifteen minutes before going to find him, even it was just to say hi and run off again. Orion knew that Ry was afraid that he'd leave him again, and he was already looking into seeking therapy for him while he was young. In hopes he'd grow up better than him.

Entering the kitchen, Orion chuckled seeing Ka'Sina on Kasim's back holding his neck while her legs were wrapped around his torso as he cooked. For the last two days the two had been joined at the hip, she even stayed when Kasim had let them make the decision of going with Celine for the weekend. Ka'Sani immediately left, as expected, each moment Kasim had tried to bond with her she completely shut him out, Orion had to remind Kasim that all he could continue to do was try and eventually she'd come around.