XVI

Chapter XVI
No One POV

Katsuki was only slightly nervous. I mean who wouldn't be on their first day going to their dream school. He sighed as he gripped his backpack strap slightly tighter and then walked through the large gate to UA's campus. He then made his way to where his locker is. He got there and unlocked it shoving his things in. He then closed it and walked to his homeroom. He sat down and put his feet up. Within a couple minutes he was being yelled at by the same blue haired male from the entrance exam.

He tuned him out as he saw a male dressed in all black walk in the door. He eyes locked on the male recognizing his as the same male that had been in the room that he had taken the written exam in. The male called the class's attention to him, his quirk activating, his hair defying gravity and his eyes glowing red. 'Underground hero Eraserhead, able to eraser anyone's quirk by staring at them, deactivating when he blinks.' His mind supplied him.

And now he respected the man. He was like a shadow at night and was the best underground hero. Izuku knew who he was which is how he had gotten the information. "Grab a training uniform and head out to Ground Beta." The male told the class.

He had introduced himself but Katsuki wasn't paying attention already knowing who the male was. He stood up and walked to the front grabbing a training uniform. He then quickly walked to where the locker rooms were. He entered the boys one and found his locker quickly changing into the uniform stuffing his regular one in his locker.

He then walked out, being the first one out, Shota was surprised to see him. "You changed fast." Shota said as he respected the blond a little more. Not only was the blond skilled but he was quick. "You don't have time to dilly dally as a hero, you have to act fast or people could get killed." Katsuki said staying as serious as he was before, like he hadn't just stated one of the most important aspects of a good hero.
"That's correct." Shota said as more and more students started to trickle out of the locker rooms. "You all took about ten minutes to change, you will have to be faster next time." Shota told the students. "Now, we will be doing an apprehension test. You have done these in middle school, but then you weren't allowed to use your quirks, now you are. UA is all about training you to be your personal best." Shota said before tossing Katsuki what looked to be a baseball but had a small black dot on it.

"You scored highest in the entrance exam, what was your score in middle school?" Shota asked. "145 meters." Katsuki said which caused a series of small gasps between his classmates. That was a long distance to throw something quirkless. "Alright now, throw the ball using your quirk however you see fit." Shota told him.
Katsuki nodded as he walked to the circle in front of him and stood there. He then quickly brought his arm back firing the ball with a large explosion causing him to squint to see the ball. It flew quickly until it was out of sight. "1705 meters." Shota read off the small screen. "Next." He called out as Katsuki walked away from the circle. This went on for a while, the brown haired girl he had saved being the only one who scored higher than him with infinity.

He scored relatively well in the rest of the tests coming in mostly first or second. In the end he came in second only behind Momo Yaoyorozu. He sighed as they were dismissed to get changed and head to their next class. He did well, but not as well as he wanted to. If they had to do everything quirkless, oh boy, would everyone be shocked. His physical strength was practically insane. That had shown in the grip strength test which his quirk did nothing to help.

He quickly changed, and just as he was about to leave the locker rooms he was approached by a red head and a yellow haired male. "Yo, you're really strong, where did you get that strong?" The yellow haired male asked. "Training." Katsuki replied shortly. He wasn't here to make friends, he was here to train his quirk, which, in his mind, was very weak. He didn't use his quirk unless it was strictly said that it was allowed. Now in UA he was pretty much allowed to use it whenever he wanted, which was a very weird concept to him.

"What's your name, I'm Denki Kaminari and this is Eijiro Kirishima." Denki said as he grinned at the blond. "Katsuki Bakugo, now leave me alone." Katsuki snapped before storming out of the locker room. Izuku would not be happy with him, but Izuku wasn't here, and he didn't need to find out. Katsuki walked to his next class and sat down in his seat. He slumped back as he thought of his green haired mate. He really wanted Izuku to be here, to be on this journey with, but sadly that just wasn't reality.

The day seemed to drag on as they all introduced themselves and started to get to know each other. The only interesting part was when All Might burst in and told them that he would be teaching them this year. Katsuki internally groaned. All Might was a good hero, he wasn't the number one hero and the symbol of peace because of nothing, but the male could definitely be a little more careful sometimes.

They had hero training and it went relatively well, nothing really going wrong. Katsuki's wrists were slightly sore after all the use of his quirk but he didn't mind, the pain feeling almost good, as it showed he was working hard. He went home that afternoon with a nice feeling of satisfaction settling in his stomach, he was happy he had gotten into UA, this was going to be a good year despite that fact the Izuku was in America.

1045 words