XXV

Chapter XXV
No One POV

It was now March and Katsuki could now say he had friends, not that he would tell them that. He liked all of his class, but his friends were the ones that were in the Bakusquad. They were Eijiro, Denki, Mina, Hanta, and Jiro, although Jiro didn't always join them when the squad hung out.

He had made some pretty good memories with the five of them. They had a sleepover one time which resulted in everyone having died strips of hair, courtesy of Mina. Katsuki had ended up with a red strip, a yellow strip, a pink strip, a black strip, and a purple strip. They were the colors of the other's hair.

Katsuki had called it stupid but he did actually like it. He did after add a small green strip underneath, where no one would see. They had gone one time to the mall and got all their ears pierced after finding out that Katsuki had his tongue pierced.

Katsuki had only gotten it when Izuku had asked saying it would make him look really cool. He sent a picture afterwards to Izuku and Izuku had immediately noticed and loved it.

He had definitely made some good memories with the squad. He wanted to tell them about Izuku, but he was nervous. They constantly made jokes about Katsuki having a secret girlfriend when he refused to do anything romantic with anyone, but he always just yelled at them when they said that.

Katsuki sighed as he made his way downstairs. It was already March, and Katsuki was getting more and more restless as it got closer to when Izuku would come home. If everything went well he should return on April 19th, the day before Katsuki's birthday. Today was a Saturday, Katsuki had prepared his breakfast and was just about to sit down to eat when Mina burst through the door, dragging Eijiro behind her. "Bakubabe get your ass ready! We're going shopping!!" She shouted skipping over grabbing one of Tamagoyaki, before running away before Katsuki could go after her.

Katsuki sighed before eating the rest of his breakfast and then going up to his dorm. He unlocked the door and entered picking out an outfit. He threw on a pair of black shorts and a graphic tee. He grabbed a pair of sunglasses and put them on. He put his tongue piercing in and then grabbing his phone he walked out of the room. He took the elevator down to the common rooms where he saw the rest of the squad lounging around on the couches.

He walked over and sat down. "We waiting for Ear Plugs?" Katsuki asked as he sat down seeing that they were all there except for the purple haired girl. "Yep, she's bringing Momo." Mina said as she looked at Katsuki's outfit. "Bakubabe where did you get that shirt?" Mina asked as she studied his shirt. Katsuki then looked at his shirt seeing that it was in fact his favorite American band, a Christmas gift from Izuku. "I bought it online. Why?" Katsuki asked.

"That's my favorite band, but their stuff is always sold out. You have to let me borrow that sometime." Mina pleaded. "Yeah no." Katsuki told her as he sat down. "But why!? You've let me borrow your clothes before?" She asked. "Because." Katsuki answered as he pulled out his phone. Mina was just about to speak when she was interrupted by Jiro running into the room over to her.
"Mina you have to look at this trailer for this new movie! It's got some really big actors in it, and a couple ones from Japan!" Jiro said as she showed Mina her phone. Mina watched the trailer before looking up at Jiro. "That green haired boy is cute!" Mina said happily.

"What's the movie?" Hanta asked the girls. "The Evil Queen, the preview looks amazing!" Jiro answered. "My sister's in that movie, she has the lead part. I think she's mentioned a green haired boy before. His name's Izuku I think, he's our age, and he's from Japan." Hanta told them. Katsuki's eyes widened. "That's so cool! Why didn't you tell us your sister's an actor?!" Mina yelled.

Hanta shrugged. "It never came up I guess." He answered. Mina let out an exasperated sigh. "Still how can you not tell us something so interesting!" She yelled. "Sorry." Hanta said with a shrug. "I didn't realize it was something you would want to know." Hanta said looking up from his phone. "Here." Hanta said handing Mina his phone. "That's a picture of Izuku, Hana never gave me a last name." Hanta explained.

Katsuki peered at the phone to see a picture of Izuku. He had on a white T-shirt, black jeans with rips at the knees and a pair of doc martins. He had a couple earrings in and a tongue piercing in. He had a black baseball cap that was backwards, and the athletic jacket Katsuki had given him. He was facing sideways with one leg up giving a peace sign where you could see his white nails and his tongue out to show off his tongue piercing. You could also see his mate mark, which was uncovered.

"Oh My God! He's mated!" Mina shouted all of a sudden. Katsuki flinched at her loud voice. "Yeah Hana mentioned that. She wouldn't tell me to who though, said I might know who they are, and they probably wouldn't want me to know unless they told me." Hanta told her. Katsuki gulped. Mina was going to try to find out now.

"We have to find out who it is!" She shouted as she shot up. The rest of the squad sighed. This was going to be more trouble than it was worth. "Can we just go to the mall first?" Eijiro asked. "I almost forgot about that! Let's go!" She shouted before dragging them all out the door. They ended up spending most of the day at the mall, just chilling and wandering around. They finally got back to the dorms and Mina demanded they have a sleepover.

1027 words