XXI

Chapter XXI
No One POV

Katsuki sighed as he raised his hand to knock on the one person who had relentlessly tried to become his friend this entire school year. He then knocked before putting his hands behind his back. He knew Eijiro would see his hands at some point but he didn't want them to be the first thing the red haired male saw. "Oi, Shitty Hair, open up." Katsuki called out, it sounded rude but there was no actual bite to his tone. The door then opened.

The red head gave him a funny look. "Bakubro?" Eijiro asked completely oblivious of why the blond was knocking on his door. "Let me in." Katsuki demanded, giving the red head a very serious look. Eijiro was definitely skeptical but he let the blond in anyway. Eijiro sat on his bed and Katsuki took a seat in Eijiro's desk chair.

Katsuki sighed before he began speaking. "I stayed here over Christmas break." He said not exactly looking at the other male. "Okay?" Eijiro responded. He had been trying to make friends with the blond for a while now, but this encounter was a little weird and quite a bit awkward, even for the social butterfly, Eijiro. "I trained most of the time, and I went a little overboard." Katsuki admitted cautiously putting his hands in his lap. "What do you mean man?" Eijiro asked.

"I burned all of the skin, on the front of my hands, completely off." Katsuki said holding his hands that were wrapped up with white bandages. Eijiro's eyes went wide. "All of it?!" He almost shouted. Katsuki nodded. "You don't want to see." Katsuki told him. He was sort of used to it by now, but it still made him feel queasy looking at his hands.

"How did you manage to do that?" Eijiro asked quite confused. "They are called AP shots, any emitting quirk can do them, I haven't meet a single person who has been able to though because they require building up the energy you are emitting before creating a huge blast of energy. Like take Dunce Face, he would short circuit before he even reached 10% of the power needed." Katsuki explained.

"Oh, it's that powerful?" Eijiro said questionably. "Yeah." Katsuki said as he prepared himself to ask Eijiro the question he had came here for. "Why don't I want to see your hands?" Eijiro asked clueless. "Recovery Girl's quirk speeds up the natural healing process. She can't regenerate skin." Katsuki explained. Eijiro still gave him a curious look. He really was an idiot. "There currently isn't any skin on my hands." Katsuki stated bluntly.

Eijiro's eyes widened. "Oh, OH! How are you going to do school?" Eijiro asked. Katsuki sighed. "I was hoping you could take the notes for me, until Recovery Girl's friend comes to regenerate my skin in two days." Katsuki said quietly. Eijiro smiled. "Sure thing man! I would be more than happy to help you out." Eijiro said happily. Katsuki internally groaned. This red head was already getting on his nerves with his happy-go-lucky attitude.

"Thanks Shitty Hair." Katsuki said before he opened the door and left, slamming the door behind him. He sighed before he made his way back to his dorm room. He opened the door and entered the room, flopping down on his bed. He really wanted to call Izuku, but it was 1 in the morning there, so he knew that wasn't an option. He sighed as he pulled out his phone and opened one of his couple games.

He started mindlessly playing the game, spending a couple hours on it. His playing was interrupted when he heard a banging on his door. He grumbled to himself before going over and slamming the door open. "What do you want!" He snapped at the person at the door before he even saw who it was. "Chill Bakubabe, I am just here to tell you that you are to come to our after Christmas party tonight." Mina said, her pink hair bouncing around her shoulders.

"I'm not coming." Katsuki snapped as he went to close the door, but Mina stopped him by sticking her foot in the way of the door. "Oh, but you don't have an option." Mina said with a sadistic smile on her face. Katsuki gave her a scowl, before slamming the door closed pinching Mina's foot, which caused her to yelp and jump back.

"Well that went well." She mumbled to herself as she walked away. She then continued to walk down the hall, letting all the boys know about the party that night. She then arrived to Eijiro's dorm. She knocked and after a minute the door opened. "Oh! Mina, hi!" He said with a smile as he opened the door.

"Hello Kiri! Can I come in for a minute?" She asked. "Sure." He replied as he stepped away from the door, letting the pink-skinned girl into his dorm. "So..."  The pink haired girl said sitting down on Eijiro's bed. "I'm hosting a late, New Year's, Christmas party tonight. And everyone is coming, but, I don't have anything set up..." The girl trailed off.

"You want me to help you set up." Eijiro said giving the girl a knowing look. "Yeah, so I was thinking." The girl started. Eijiro sighed as he pulled a red T-shirt over his head before sitting down in his desk chair. He listened for almost an hour as the girl rambled on about her ideas.

She finished and finally Eijiro spoke. "You go out and buy the decorations and I will start on the food and snacks." Eijiro said as he stood up. He slipped on his shoes and then with the pink-skinned girl trailing behind him he exited his dorm. He then locked it before with Mina in front of him headed down to the common rooms.

They got there and Mina grabbed her coat and some money before leaving to go buy decorations, leaving Eijiro to start on the cooking. Despite popular belief, he was a decent cook, he wasn't nearly as good as Katsuki, but he was decent at it. He had just put a tray of cookies into the oven when he heard to door open.

He shivered at the cold that seeped into the kitchen, despite the oven going and looked to see Mina walking in with multiple bags of decorations. "Alright! I bought a lot of decorations!" Mina said happily as she dumped the bags onto the counter. "We can start decorating, I have all the batter mixed, and one batch of cookies are in the oven now, so I can help decorate while they bake." Eijiro told her as he walked over to the bags and started to sift through them to see what Mina had bought.

She nodded as she started pulling things out of the bags. She explained what she wanted to put up and where, and then they got to work taking off all the packaging and then putting the decorations up. They spent a good couple hours on it, every so often Eijiro would have to stop and put something in the oven and take something out, but eventually everything was ready.

1214 words