29. I don't know

Be sure you've read last chapter, "28. I'll show you a bitch,"

 I'll show you a bitch,"

April 15, 2017

Continuing....

••••••

"What?" Kasim asked seeing Orion drop his head and let out a deep sigh, "I know you want to, you hard as fuck, so, what?" He lifted his head to make him look at him, "look at me when I'm talking to you, you know that,"

Orion pecked his lips and sat up off of him, he once again pulled Kasim to where he was straddling his lap, "I really do want to," he held him by the hip with one hand and rubbed circles in his thigh with the other, "but knowing you're trying to escape your mental struggle right now is blowing me, and I don't want to fuck you while I'm still upset with you," he admitted.

Kasim let out a irritated sigh and tried to stand but Orion held him in place, "don't walk away from me,"

"I don't have time for this shit Orion, I got over the shit faster than they were brung into my life, why must y'all be still stuck on it?" He asked, "I'm good, like I always am,"

Orion grabbed his face and pulled him closer, "can you stop?"

Kasim could feel himself getting emotional but he tried not letting it show, "why are you still upset with me?" He asked—in hopes to get the heat off of his alleged children and their mother.

"I see what you're doing, either way, you're going to talk to me tonight Kas," he assured him, "and—after that, if you're still up for it, I'll give you what you're asking for—I'm just not about to fuck you with all of this shit on my mind, I'll hurt you," he told him truthfully, "so—let me talk,"

Seeing the seriousness in his eyes, Kasim nodded—there was silence for a while until Orion broke it.

"In therapy today, I talked about you—and Uriah.."

Hearing that name again after years had made his ears perk up, "what about that nigga?"

"We were dead fucking wrong that night," he stated, "he ain't deserve you fighting him, and he damn sure ain't deserve letting himself get vulnerable with me only for me to follow after you, despite him begging me to stay. I ain't deserve you fighting me when you knew abuse was a big thing in my life,"

Kasim felt his eyes water but he blinked them away, "I didn't mean to hurt you Orion," he whispered, "I told you that, and I meant it when I apologized,"

"I get that, but, it still hurts and what about him? He and his people were good to us Kas,"

Wiping his hands down his face Kasim closed his eyes, "I know that but what about me nigga? That nigga was on that cliff with us when you admitted your feelings for me so as our friend he shouldn't have fucked you—that was fucked up, nigga used to tease us all the time about being boyfriends so he knew I had to feel something for you, y'all both hurt my feelings, we were boys," he wiped at his eyes, "why would you go and fuck with him anyway?? I know what I did but what about you?"