[3]

T POV=Thalia POV

Perfection... He had changed in the last 2-3 years. What I saw that evening was Steven 2.0 He looked so.. Hot for a lack of better words. He stood there wearing a red polo shirt and khaki shorts holding a skate board. His dark brown chocolate eyes were the only thing that was the same. I stared for a moment checking him out until I realized I looked creepy. I started conversation. "Omg hey Steven, I didn't expect to see you here. I haven't seen you in forever .He responded "yeah I moved back to Compton today because my mom has a job here, This is my house." He said pointing to the house next door, a baby blue colored house. Just then my younger sister Julia yells at the top of her lungs "Thaliee mama says dinner is ready in 5 minutes so get yourself inside." I rolled my eyes. "Wait you live next door?" Steven's eyebrows rose as he asked. "Yeah, but I have to go now..." I said totally bummed. "Give me your phone Thaliee," he said reaching for my phone. Before I even asked he put his phone number in, and said "Text me.." In probably the sexiest way ever! I said ok and headed inside.

Steven's POV
I was amazed to see Thaliee again. She seemed like the average girl last I saw her.. But today all my opinions were shut. She was gorgeous in one word. I couldn't keep my eyes off her... I had a crush on her back in 7th grade and I'm still not past it. all I can think about is her...

[A/n: long chapter to make up for the first 2. There probably is spelling mistakes. I'm thinking of uploading every other day? objective: get people to notice my story add it to your library!]