[10]

Still S POV•

Nahh.. Bruh I'm not about that life. What were you thinking.

I headed downstairs to see Thalia cooking breakfast. She had on a tank top and some shorts that gave me a good view of her ass. She fineee af. Anyways we ate breakfast and we started to watch Netflix. I kisses her, and her pink lips kissed back. We were having a make-out session. I started to take off her shirt, till she stopped me. "Steven, I'm not ready for that yet.." She said her eyes looking into my soul. "Kay baby girl, its your choice, and I respect that aiigt?" I said with a smile as she curled up next to me.
•T POV•
When Steven started to take off my shirt I felt energy rush through me, I wanted him more than ever, but I said no, because I was nervous, and never had done it before. Anyways after the movie we went to an ice cream parlor, "I want a vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles!" I said cheerfully, Steven asked me if I wanted to go to chipotle, but we got ice cream instead, my #1 favorite food/dessert. "I'll have a cookie dough supreme on a cone, I want to try something different." He said in a sexy voice. We sat down on a bench, waiting for our ice creams, he pecked my cheek, "I love you Thalia." He said. "Me too!" I said giving him a quick peck. He wasn't the only one who was going to steal kisses. "Hey did you go shopping for your dress yet bae?" He asked, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Nah, I was going to but I'm caught up spending time with you bae." I said hugging him. "Well we could go today if you want," he said putting his arm around my waist, I loved it when he did that. "Nah bae, I'm not gonna bother with that, my cousin is making a dress for me I think." I said completly lying, I didn't wanna bother him about that, I wanted to spend the day with him, plus ma girl Ava (avia) would hook me up. I suggested we do something fun (idk).

PLEASE NOTE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT THE DANCE!!!
----------------------------------

A/n: sorry this chapter sucks its basically writtern today, at 9:45, I have to go some where at 10:30, so that's why its a half hour early.