[17]

As no one ever told me, don't give up. (please. read . authors note.)

Steven's POV-
I woke up in a hospital bed. I didn't know how I got there. A doctor came in, talking to a girl i've never met before...

"Mr. Fernandez, glad to see you have woken up." He said with a slight chuckle. The girl Just stood there, she looked worried.

"So why, am I here?" I asked because honestly I didn't remember.

"Ms. Cordova (Thalia) says that you had a skating accident, she and her friends were walking by,  and she rode in an ambulance with you to the hospital. Your parents have been alerted and they are on their way. I have to make important phone calls now, so I'll leave you two." he said walking out the door.

"So, who are you?" I asked puzzled.

"Oh, the doctor said you are suffering from temporary memory loss." she said avoiding my question.

"But who are you..." my voice trailed off.

"I'm Thalia a person you probably don't give a f.uck for anymore." she said rather annoyed.

"And why do you say that?" I asked innocently.

Furry raged in her eyes, "Because you cheated on me for a dumb whore k? and I rather not talk to you again!" She said running out of my hospital room.. I tried to call after her but she was gone..
............................................
A/n: sorry I've been putting this chapter off because I'm still mad that I'm getting sent away to Canada for two WEEKS AND NO WI-FI!!  so Friday I'll upload and when I come back I'm uploading.