[8]

A/N: one hour late but I just got home from the beach.

Still Thalia•
"Hey so what are you doing tonight?" I asked looking at my watch it read "9:24 p.m."
I remembered that my mom was taking the night shift today and she wouldn't be home until 12:00 noon bcuz she always had errands to run. "Nothing why did yo--" He asks but I interrupt him saying "Oh its just that tonight my mom's not home so we could watch a scary movie?" "So you wanna watch a scary movie with me so you out could make an excuse to be wit me?" He smirks. I slap his arm lightly, "Fine, I just wanted to be polite.. And spend time with my bae " I confess. "Hey, I'll go but only if we cuddle >:) . So we walks to my house..
We raided the snack cabinet, taking Takis, popcorn, doritos, and mountain dew. I slept through the whole movie, being in Steven's arms felt like it protected me in a way I couldn't explain..
*Next Morning*

•Steven's POV•

I woke up remembering where I was, Thalia's room. We stayed up watching Netflix, and a scary movie. I didn't want to disturb her in her sleep. She looked peaceful, I got up and took off my clothes from yeeterdy and took a shower. I mean, she wouldn't mind. I was finished, and put a towel around my waist. I tip-toed to the bedroom to get my clothes, I didn't want Thalia to see me, but she was awake and on instagram. She surprised m by snapping a picture, and sending it to me. "You like what you see? I'm all yours ma. I smirked and pulled her into a kiss.
•Thalia's POV•
I couldn't stop blushing. Anyway Steven said he was going to his house to get new clothes, he mentioned a party later on. I'd never been out on a Saturday night. So I had to make an excuse to my mom. She finally came home. "Hey mami, Avia and Tori are having a sleepover, and i wanna know if I can go." I asked waiting her answer. Yeah sure honey, but I'm going to North Carolina with Julia to see Uncle Pedro's wedding so we will be gone a week.." She stated with a smile. I liked when my mom went out of town she needs vacations to keep her mind away from work which causes her stress. I text Steven:

T: hey my mom is going away for a week *wink face*
S: oh cool, so you can crash the party w/me *sticking out toungue emoji*
T: yeah, what are you doing now?
S: nothing much, I'm busy text you later when I pick you up.

-------------------------------
You read 460 words . LONGG CHAPTER BC I'm lateee  sorry. And pic is of hair goals IdK.