[4]

T POV:
When I went back inside, all I could think about was him... During dinner Julia blurted "Thaliee has a boyyy frieeennndd!" I was blushing and I kept from smiling. I suddenly was very interested in my food.
"Is that true Thaliee?" My mom asks. I stare awkwardly at her and said that Steven had just moved back to Compton and he was not my boy friend. Even though all I ever though about was him. "I'm going to tell papa (dad) when he comes back!" Smirked my little sister. I smirked back because I knew he was coming back from Europe in 5 years from now, he was there on a business meeting. So I finished dinner and went to my room. I opened my window to let some air in, and I saw Steven on his roof, talking to himself. I guess he wanted time alone so I started to shut the window. I saw him looking at his phone, and my phone was buzzing "buzz-buzz"
I looked at my phone and it was a text from Steven:

*New Text-Message From: Steven *

S: Hey beautiful

T: Hey Steven

S: So you left without me asking if we could hang out after school. So what do you say?

T: Yeah sure, I'll see you tomorrow. I gtg bye

S: k good night beautiful, meet me behind the school after 9th period.

*End of Conversation*

I slept in peace knowing that I would see him tomorrow...

A/n: I liked it so much I could not wait for this chapter!! I'll upload everyday at 11:00 pm eastern time. and take off for vacations I'll tell you in advance. Any recomendations? plz show support!