[15]

T pov-
At this point I was sobbing. I really liked Steven but when he was kissing that girl, it showed me he was cheating. I should have known not to get attached.

I was on my couch, I invited Avia over, and of course Taylor. We talked, and for a moment I forgot about that morning. Avia had to go somewhere so she left, and Taylor stayed with me. Eventually he fell asleep on my couch, while we were watching Netflix. I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door, assuming it was the pizza we ordered. But I found myself facing Steven.

"Look I'm really sorry for what you saw. Let me explain." He said.

"No, I saw enough, just leave me alone, we aren't anything!" I said as I was shutting the door.

"Please Thalia! She kissed me!" He said barely a whisper, he put his foot by the door so I couldn't close it.

"No Steven, I don't really care! I hope you can live with yourself!" I kicked his foot, and closed the door.

Minutes later my phone was blowing up with messages after messages. I turned off my phone, and continued to watch Netflix.

Somewhere in the middle of the movie I dozed off. I don't remember Taylor leaving, but I found a note saying he had to go BC it was getting late. I turned on my phone, only to get 23 texts, 7 phone calls, and 13 face time calls all from Steven. I didn't bother to answer to them, instead I went on Instagram. I was scrolling though my feed. I stopped on a picture of Steven, it had a caption saying ' I wish she would have listened ✊' I felt bad for a moment, then I saw the comments. Idk how but all of them had my name. Just to show you a few.

1: Stevennn that bi.tch Thalia a hoe...
2: You could do better, move the f.uck on.
3: Probably cheating on you right now Stevennnn
4: Aww you don't deserve to be hurt. That b.itch going to payyy

I honestly though it couldn't get worse. I mean he had 1 million followers. He was famous. I was a beauty guru, and I had fans hating back on the comments.

I decided to post a picture with a caption 'Sometimes you get bored with the old S.hit and move on' I obviously was like mad pissed.

I looked at my phone again, and it was a face time call from Rocio my lil mama. We had been best friends from kindergarden, until she moved. We still kept in contact tho. She was baee, we talked for hours!! And I instantly felt better, she always got ma back..

End of chapter.

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK!! My phone charger, Its another love story, but I chose Sam Wilkins to be in it please give it a chance