[21]

Years later, in college...

Thalia's POV

Time flew by, memories were made but the one memory that I couldn't get out of my head was Steven...

I missed him and no matter how I tried to distract myself, he lingered in my mind. NOT silently but loudly like he wanted to stay in my mind.

I got myself up, it was 5:00 on a Friday night, I was 20, so my friends and I were going clubbing (pretend you have to be 20 to go clubbing)

I didn't want to go, but I had no choice or else my bff Amanda would pull me by my ear and LITERARY drag me.

I took a quick shower, and slipped on my new clubbing dress Amanda got me, because Idk what I would have worn.

I then straightened my hair, I died it orange/reddish when I was officially 18, and it looked nice.

I had 20 minutes left and I still had to do my make-up, once I finished I slipped me heels on and headed out the door.

I was going to my friend's apartment, which was close to the club. She was already outside, and we continued 1 block to the club.

Long lines, eventually they let us in, and we both got a shot of vodka. And Amanda disappeared in the crowd.

I started dancing, until I bumped into some guy,

"Hey, I'm sor-" I said as I turned back shocked at who I bumped into...

-------_______------______
A/N:
I'm bad at cliff hangers, but who is that guy?!!

Vote for the chapter if you like it, for the next chapter I need 5 votes, and 5 comments from different people, so yeah.

the book got 1.43k views!!!! So I'm happy but I still want you guys to show me that people READ my books.

Thanks
Xx~ Jasmin