[5]

Steven's POV•
Today I woke up with a smile, I had Thalia in my dreams. I remembered today was my first day of school in the middle of may.. Great! I dressed in something casual a red hoodie and some jeans. I styled my hair like usual and started my way to school. I caught a glimpse of Thalia and her friend. The were wearing dresses. Thalia's was a red skater girl dress (pic on top) and her friend's was a one strap black dress. They both had their hair in buns. Her friend was ok, Thalia was looking booty-ful! When we got to school there was no pep rally or anything. But damn I saw all the popular girls in dresses, they all pretty! I found skaters to sit with, skating and my clothing line are my life.. No one at school knows but I don't mind really. So the skaters were talking about who they were taking to the "Summer Night Dance" I heard some talk about the chicks who don't have a date, and I though of asking Thalia after school... Ignoring the fact that we had all of our classes together, and we sit next to each other in bio for 2 periods. Maybe she would accept my invitation. And we could be in a relationship together....

... Though i'd never had a girlfriend and it would be awkward....

A/n: I like long chapters, but right now I have writer's block i think :(