[9]

T POV

I waited for Steven, I just was finishing putting on a black-crop top, black jeans, and a black laced cardigan. I was finished putting on winged eye liner, and slipped on my fave gold watch, when I hear the door knock. I put my keys in my purse remembering the house was mineeee! I slipped out the door, and locked my arm with Steven's and we walked to the party. Which was surprisingly only 1 block and a half away. When we walked through the door, I couldn't believe how many people were there. Steven introduced me to his friends and went to get "a drink". I shrugged and was taking to his friends. I met this girl named Lele, and we started talking. Finally as what had seemed an hour, I went looking for Steven. Only to find him drunk. Shit!
"Hey baby girl come sit on daddy's lap." He said motioning to me. "Steven, were you drinking?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Itttsss nott you're bbusinnesss you littlleee ssllut, comnee to daddy." He said with slurred speech.
"Steven you're obviously drunk, let's go!" I said, taking my chances I wanted to go before he started a scene. "k baabe, let's goo to mmyy cribb." He said with a slight smirk. The walk home was a NIGHT MARE!

*WARNING rated pg 13! Omg such a baddie if you're under 13 and reading it
:p*

Steven started to grab my ass as we were out the door. "mhm.. You're aaassss makkeess me horrnnyy!" I sighed, yep I knew he didn't know what he was saying so I let him be happy while we walked. Then as we got to my house (I didn't want his mom to find him drunk.) He was like a totally different Steven. I helped him up the stairs, and he started undressing, leaving on his boxers. I was so tired I put on a tank top and panties. And didn't look for any shorts. Steven suddenly held me down and kissed me. It wasn't romantic, more like "I wanna get laid kiss" I pushed him off, and told him if he was good he could get a good morning kiss tomorrow -i hoped he would forget by then-
*the next morning*
S POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and toast. I was sleeping in a different room. The room was kinda cute, it looked like one for girls.... Wait this room looks familiar. It's Thalia's room. I know this because in 7th grade we always used to chill at her house. I started to get up, and saw I was only in my boxers 0.o *eyebrow raise*
I wondered if anything went down last night? I hope not..

A/n: Heyyy add to your reading list please!! It encourages me to write