020. entropy

Spencer and Bedelia get to Savannah and Derek's house. Bedelia rings the doorbell and Savannah answers it after a few moments.

"Hey, you." Savannah greets with a warm grin.

"Hey." Bedelia smiles.

"Hi." Spencer greets.

"Welcome back. Come in." Savannah opens the door wider, letting them in. Bedelia leans over and hugs her.

"Thank you." Spencer says and Savannah shuts the door.

"I know you're not a hugger. I don't care." Savannah says, hugging Spencer. He stammers, glancing at Bedelia who is just smiling.

"Hey, get your greasy hands off my girl." Derek teases, walking in. "Hey, B." He hugs her.

"Hey." Bedelia hugs him back.

"Nice to have you guys home." Derek says, holding his fist out to Spencer. The genius puts his hand over Derek's and shakes it.

"Good to be back." Spencer says.

"Yeah." Bedelia nods.

"Let me get my stuff." Derek says, walking off.

Savannah grabs a yellow envelope.

"That thing you called about, here's some updated stats." She gives it to Spencer.

"Thanks." Spencer quickly puts it in his bag.

"Thank you so much." Bedelia quietly tells her.

"Stats?" Derek walks over. "Stats from what?"

"Medical research. Shop talk." Savannah says. "Things you wouldn't be interested in."

"It's a... medical nerd thing." Bedelia says.

"Well, I can tell you what I am interested in, and that is you." Derek says, kissing her.

"You gonna love me forever?"

"Yes, I am."

"Okay." Bedelia mumbles, turning away from them.

"Forever ever?" Savannah questions.

Spencer's phone beeps.

"For ever, ever, ever." Derek says, kissing her.

"Work?" She quietly asks.

"Yeah." Spencer nods. "Guys. Garcia and Hotch need us ASAP for a briefing on the four hitmen."

"Good, cause this was getting awkward." Bedelia painfully smiles.

+++

"Brian Cochran from the NSA." Hotch says. "I've placed him on 24/7 lockdown at USP Terre Haute. The network has proven that they can kill anyone, anywhere, anytime, and now that they've targeted Garcia, we can't afford to lose another lead. Cochran used one of the hitmen to target DEA Supervisor Graff."

"But we can press him on that to get him to cooperate." Derek says.

"Well, fortunately that won't be necessary." Hotch says. "He had a breakdown in solitary confinement and he was already willing to make a deal."

"We need to talk to him." Rossi says.

"Garcia and I already did." Hotch says.

"That is, we video conferenced with him." Penelope says. "He was limited in what he could tell us about the hit people. He didn't know their names, but he did know all of their areas of expertise."

"How specific do they get?" Spencer asks. "Most successful hitmen are basically just Swiss Army Knives of murder."

"Well, take the O.G. hit guy who got us into this mess, Giuseppe Montolo. Remember him?" Penelope asks. "He was genius at making hits look like an accident. The others, depends what you're looking for. Take the guy that's still out there who's responsible for shooting poor Mr. Graff. He's known simply as The Sniper. He can make a T-Zone shot from over 2,000 meters."