::Key//Warmth::

The snow fell endlessly as the winter storm boomed down from the sky on the bitter December night. You slipped on your fuzzy red socks and crawled into bed next to your boyfriend of 3 years Key. You quickly snuggled up to him and tried to sleep. Key looked down at you from his book and smiled gently. He wrapped one arm around your shoulder as he continued reading.
"You've been reading that book for hours." You commented.
"I know I'm sorry but this is writen by my favorite author so I can't just put it down." He retorted.
"How many pages left until the end of the chapter?" You asked.
"I'm almost done." He said.
You waited about 15 seconds until you finally snatched the book from him and put it on the nightstand closes to you.
"Yah! Why'd you do that?"
"Cause I want to talk to you."
You did your best puppy face trying to break him. Doing this brought a smile to his face. He brought you closer to him and laughed a bit.
"So my attention is what you wanted huh?"
"Don't say it like that! That's embarrassing..." You blushed not being able to look at him.
"It's fine if that's what you want. I'll give you all the attention you want." He grabbed your chin to bring your eyes up to him.
"Oppa! Your hands are freezing!" You exclaimed at his touch.
"Are they really?"
Key moved his fingers around not even noticing the temperature of his own body.
"Give them to me." You said holding out your hands.
Key placed his hands in yours and you squeezed tightly. After a few seconds you cuffed them around your mouth and blew into them releasing your warm breath to warm him up. You put his hands to your face once more.
"Still cold." You said.
"Oppa?"
"Yeah?"
"Don't be weirded out from me okay?"
Key shoot you a confusing look as you said this. Then suddenly you put his hands under your shirt.
"My body warmth should be enough right?" You said innocently.
Key just nodded blushing like a child. Then suddenly he poked your side.
"Ow! What are you- no!!"
He began to recklessly tickle you with no mercy. You screamed for him to stop but he did not obey so easily. You were laughing so hard you started crying. As he saw this, Key stopped at smiled brightly.
"Thank you. I feel warmer now." He gently placed a small kiss on your lips. Your heart warmed up seeing this sweet side to him like always.
"Let's sleep okay?" He grabbed you into his arms and you snuggled closed to him.
"Good night Jagiya." He kissed your forehead and you slept calmly by his side.