::Minho//Sick::

Sitting in your seat in the bleachers you watched your boyfriend Minho play in a soccer game by competitors all over the world. He got accepted into this competition by playing multiple games. He was on a team with soccer players from all over. You were proud of him for making it to the finals with his team. You wrapped your scarf around your neck a little tighter since it was winter time and it was a bit cold out. You envied Minho since he was probably hot since he's been running around for half an hour. You checked your phone and decided to take a picture to post about Minho. As your front camera opened you saw your face and your nose was slightly red. Thinking it was just because it was cold outside you pushed it aside and payed it no mind. You watched the rest of the game and could only watch with an open mouth as Minho continued to surprise you. He was so athletic it was amazing! You've never seen anyone like him! You smiled proud of the man you had fallen in love with. After the game was over, Minho and his team had won and you wanted to congratulate him as soon as possible. You met him around back and hugged him tightly.
"Congratulations Minho Oppa!" You smiled and kissed him.
You looked at him all sweaty and with a towel around his naked shoulders. It was hard not to look at his perfect body.
"Thank you! Ready to go home?"
You smiled and nodded but suddenly Minho stopped and started at you.
"What is it?"
"Are you sick?" He asked.
"No I feel fine." You assured him.
"Okay. C'mon." He grabbed your hand and led you to the car.
As the heat turned on you suddenly began to get stuffy. You sneezed a few times.
"Ay Jagiya you are sick." Minho patted your head gently.
"When we get home go to bed alright? I'll take care of you." He smiled and grabbed your hand.
"Ok." You agreed.
Just as he said you got into bed when you returned home and lay your head down. Now you started to feel a bit sick. Minho came in with some medicine and water.
"Here take this." He handed the pills to you and helped you drink the water.
He softly looked at you saddened and stroked your hair gently combing it between his fingers.
"I feel like this is my fault." He said.
"Why?" You asked.
"If I didn't asked you to come to my game you wouldn't have gotten sick."
"No Minho it's not your fault. I wanted to go! I love seeing you play! You really amazed me today. How are you so good at it?" You asked him interested.
He smiled and took your hand.
"Thank you." He kissed your forehead then your lips.
"Oppa you'll get sick too." You warned him.
"I don't care. I'm not going one day without kissing you. It would kill me."