Key: Opposites Attract

You sat in your desk in your English class. It was impossible to be anymore bored. 'UGHH!!! When is this class gonna be over?!' you screamed in your head. The clock ticked on and on until finally... 'BRIIIINNGGG!!!!!'
"Yes!!! Lunch time!!" your friend Taemin yelled running out the door. You laughed and pushed the door on your way out. You stopped in your tracks when a tap was felt on your shoulder. Your face heated in a blush as you turned seeing Kibum . "Mind putting that alarm on for me again?" he asked. You smiled and nodded. Every day at lunch, Kibum wouldn't eat, but he would find a comfortable spot on the grass in the courtyard to sleep for the hour. And everyday when the alarm rang on your phone, you would go to him, knowing exactly where to look, and wake him up. It was an everyday thing. You set the alarm as he sent a smile your way and headed off to his little spot in the grass. "(y/n)!" You whipped around to your best friend Joy smiling. "You ready for lunch?" you asked grabbing your paper bag.  "Actually I came over to tell you something." She said. "What is it?"
"I'm gonna ask Sungjoo to eat lunch with me!" she squealed. You gave her the straight face. "You're ditching me....for Sungjoo? But we always eat lunch together." You explained kind of hurt that she would do this. "C'mon it's only one time." She pointed out. "Joy, we all know just how much you like Sungjoo. I know, and you know this won't be a 'one time thing'." You said. "I'll just eat alone." You said walking away a little mad.

        You walked with your little paper bag to the grass around the courtyard. 'Where is he?' You scanned the grass until you saw the boy sprawled on the ground. You smiled and walked over to him. "Hey!" you said loudly hovering over him. "I'm surprised you're not asleep yet." You told him. "Wassup (y/n)? I thought you ate lunch with Joy." He said. "Not today. She ditched me for Sungjoo." You explained. "Practical Joy." He muttered. "You can eat with me." You looked at him for a moment, dumbfounded. 'Me? Eat with you?'
"You're gonna give up sleep for me?" you asked with butterflies swarming. "Of course!" he replied.
You smiled and sat down next to him. You pulled out your Starbucks coffee and muffin. "You hungry?" you asked. He looked to his stomach and then back at you. Without answer, he placed his mouth on your muffin you held in your hand. Your mouth formed an "O" shape as he pulled back chewing. You were kind of flustered by his action, since his mouth was a few inches from yours only for a second. 'Is he teasing me?' you thought. 'Wow even when eating he's just super attractive!' Your thoughts continued on and on. As you realized that you shouldn't stare, you ate as well. "Well this is nice." He pointed out. You smiled and drank your coffee. He watched you gulp down the drink and secretly, blushed himself. He turned his face to prevent you from seeing it. "How come you just sleep here everyday during lunch?" you asked. "(y/n), you know I'm the laziest guy around. Who has time to get up and wander around for an hour?" you said shrugging. 'You could be spending your extra time with me...'
Kibum had an instant and strong effect on you. He legit paralyzed you. Whenever you were around him or talking to him, you swear you spoke 8 different languages in one sentences. You felt like you sounded dumb, but what you didn't know, was that to him, you just sounded simply beautiful.

        The ball rang and so did the alarm on your phone. You quickly shut it up before you looked dumb. You sprung up off the ground and crumpled up your garbage to throw away. You then heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. You turned seeing Kibum raising his hand for you to take and help him up. "You're really lazy, ya know?"
"Yeah, I know." He replied to your obvious comment. You grabbed his hand and almost blushed as red as an apple as he stood up and came face to face with you very close. He smirked liking the feeling of being close to you. "I'll walk you to class, since I'm really not tryna go to math." He said. "O-okay." You almost stuttered. You threw away your bag and walked with Kibum to your health class. As you approached the door you looked to him. "Thanks." You said. He held out his arms in a gesture for a hug. You rolled your eyes playfully and hugged him. You loved being able to be this close to him with his warm vanilla scent steaming off his neck. You swear you almost died in his arms. As he let go, you waved goodbye to him and walked inside.

        You took your seat next to your pink headed friend, Jimin. "Tell me again why you died your hair pink?"
"To improve my look! I'm pretty sure that this will definitely get Taeyeon's attention for sure!" He said pointing at his new look. "Oh! By the way, who was that guy you were just hugging?" he asked. "You saw!?"
"Yeupp! I guess you were too distracted by him that you didn't see me walk right past you into the class." He said. You blushed and slammed your head down on the desk. "How do I get him to like me?" you mumbled quiet enough for only Jimin to hear. "Well my friend, I'll give you some advice. Why not try and be compatible with him? Do what he likes to do, and do it with him." He suggested. A light bulb appeared above your head. "That's brilliant! And that's exactly what I'll do! Thanks Jimin!" you said embracing him.

        The next day in English, everyone again waited anxiously for the lunch bell. "Psst! (Y/n!)" you heard from behind you. You looked at Kibum with a bored expression. "Yes?"
"Wanna eat lunch together again?" he asked. You normally would have been up to the offer, but you remembered Jimin's advice.

**
"Be compatible. What ever he likes to do, and do it with him."
**

"Actually I'm pretty tired and just wanna sleep all lunch period. I mean really, who has the time to be running around when you can chill on the grass. Kick back and snooze." You told him. He gave you a weird look which worried you. "Are you ok?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, I'm just feeling lazy today."
"Ok now I know there's something wrong with you! You're always outgoing and cheery. Now you're...like me."
"Whelp, we all have our days don't we?" The bell rang and you slowly got up as everyone sped past you.

        "So you just wanna sleep?" he questioned again for the third time. "Yeah!" you said again. You sat on the grass and felt comfortable. 'Why don't I do this more often?' you thought. Kibum just sat there looking at you with your closed and calm eyes. "Ok I can't do this." He said standing up. You quickly got scared and jumped up. "Wait! What's wrong?"
"You're different. I don't like the lazy you. Where's the fun and ready to go girl? Where's she? Bring back the girl I love." He spoke. You stopped surprised at what he said. "W-what?" you said. As he too, realized what had slipped, his eyes widened. It was the cutest thing to you. You giggled. He rubbed his neck. "I guess I should explain." You smiled as he did. "I love the happy, fun, outgoing, loving girl that I had lunch with yesterday. Bring her back so I can ask her on a date." He demanded. With no time to think, you exploded with joy and hugged him. "Just ask already you dork!" you said laughing. He smiled and pulled you off to look you in the eyes. "Will you go on a date with me (y/n)? And be my girl?" he asked. You smiled bright and hugged him again as he placed a kiss on your head. "100% yes!"