Taemin: I Dare You To Kiss Me

This is actually chapter 11 of my Taemin Stay With Me story so if you read that story already this may be familiar to you 🤗 If you haven't, here's a little preview/trailer or whatever you wanna call it 😂💀 Enjoy ☺️😁

Your POV:
We all gathered around eachother in the living room infront of the tv. I was very nervous. Usually I would never agree to play truth or dare. EVER. I was always dared to do something extremely stupid or reveal something embarrassing. Like why do people hate me so much? I clasped my hands together on my lap as I waited for someone to go first.
"So who's gonna do the first dare?" Jonghyun asked excited.
"Wait why did you exclude the truth from that sentence!?" I asked quickly.
"As if we're only doing dares."
Jonghyun smirked at me.
"So you wanna go first?"
"ANI! No one said that!" I yelled immediately waving my hands around.
"Just kidding. Ok I'll go first then. Minho-ah, truth or dare?" Jonghyun said looking at the quietest in the group at the moment.
"Truth." He said simply.
"What was the last dream you had?"
Minho look surprised for a minute as if not wanting to answer the question.
"I was...just hanging out with someone." He answered.
"With who??" Jinki asked wanting to know eagerly which I found funny.
"With...Ari."
"Mwo!?" We all said at the same time.
My face burned a bit. Minho dreamt of me. That's kinda sweet. But what were we doing?
"Minho, what were we doing?" I asked him smiling.
"Do I have to say it?" Minho asked.
"Yes! You picked truth meaning you have to tell the truth about everything!" Jonghyun laughed mischievously.
Minho rolled his eyes and took a breath.
"We were feeding bananas to some apes at the zoo when one broke out the cage and started chasing me and I cried all the way home." He confessed.
We all paused for a moment and the burst out laughing. It was the funniest thing! Just imagining Choi Minho getting chased by an ape and crying all the way home is so freakin funny! After we all had our laugh of the day, we wiped our tears and continued.

After a few minutes everyone had went at least once. While Taemin was figuring out who to ask a truth or dare to, I excused myself to the bathroom.
"I'll be right back." I said and left.
As I entered the bathroom the first thing I noticed was that I never been in here before. It was so organized for a guy's bathroom. Maybe because Key monitored it or something. He is the Umma after all. I did what I needed to do and then washed my hands. Just as I was about to exit, my phone beeped. It was a text from an unknown number. I didn't recognize it at all. I opened the message and read:

"Good Evening Ari. You remember me right? I played the piano for you this afternoon. I hope you didn't forget. Have you been thinking about who I am? Did you figure it out already? Don't forget to visit me again tomorrow at lunch okay? I hope to see you there. Until then.
-Yours Truly"

Just thinking about it made me smile. I kinda forgot about that today. But how did this guy get my number. It's weird but in a way would it be strange if I said I'm glad he did? I want to see him again because I really wanna know who he is! Like where did you come from? How do you know me? Like ugghhh!! Tell me already! I quickly sent a small reply.

"I look foward to seeing you again. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you."

I smiled and walked back out to the others. As I walked out they all looked at me with a smile. A weird smile.
"Yes? You all look like a bunch of creeps." I said taking my seat.
"I picked you Ari."
"Me!?"
Dammit.
"Ok shoot." I said trying to be bold as fuck but it probably wasn't working.
"Truth or dare."
"Ummm dare." I said wanting to do a dare for a change.
"Ok. I dare you...to kiss me."
"WHAT!?" I screamed.
"Oooooohhhhh!!!" All the guys hooted and pounded on the floor with their hands.
"Wait but I-"
"It's a dare Ari you gotta!" Key said happily to push me towards Taemin.
"Aish..." I whispered to myself.
I looked at Taemin who was smiling with success. My heart was beating so fast. What should I do? Can I do this?
"Taemin...I can't."
"Huh? How come?" He asked disappointed.
"Because...because they're all watching! " I said nervously panicking.
"I can't do it with people watching me." I turned red.
Of course I wanted to kiss Taemin. I've wanted to since I met him. And right now I feel the urge more than ever.
"It's ok. You don't really have to." Taemin smiled and patted my head.
I smiled but I was actually sad. Was he just toying with me?
"I should get going. I have homework to do." I said getting up.
"Let me drive you home." Taemin said.
"You!? You drive?" I asked surprised.
"Mm. Now c'mon. I'll take you back." I smiled and nodded.

After Taemin dropped me off I walked up to my front door and turned to face him. He was smiling brightly as if he was the happiness person in the world.
"Thank you for driving me home Oppa." I said giving him a small punch on his shoulder.
"You're a pretty good driver." I complimented.
"Thanks. Be safe okay?" He said patted my head.
"You troublesome girl."
"Yah!" I smiled and hit him again.
We shared a laugh but then got quiet.
"Uh..Taemin Oppa. I wanna take up on my dare."
"Huh? Really!?" He said surprised.
"Mm. But please don't tell the others okay!" I pleaded.
"Ok." He smiled.
I prepared myself and placed my hands around my eyes.
"Why are you doing that?" He laughed.
"So I don't have to watch you look at me as I kiss you..."
"Your eyes will be closed anyway." He pulled my hands away and all I saw next was his smiling face so close to mine. My heart was pounding. What to do!!??
"Ok. I guess you're right."
"Then go ahead."
I nodded and we looked at eachother in the eyes deeply. I closed in on him when suddenly I felt his arm around my back pull me in and he kissed me on his own. I widened my eyes but I couldn't manage to pull away. Instead I closed my eyes and accepted him. This...is what I waited for... since I met him. I've fallen in love with Taemin when I saw him. And now I finally got my chance. This moment...it was all I wished for.
He pulled away and he looked satisfied. My face must have been extremely red. How could it not be!? I covered my face and turned around facing my door.
"I should head in now." I said quickly.
I then felt him hug me from behind.
"Bye Ari. See you tomorrow." He kissed my cheek and I heard his footsteps walk away.
HOLY SHIT!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? DO.YOU.KNOW. WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? Oh ma gawd!!!!! I gotta call my best friend! Where's my device!? I hurried inside and quickly looked for my phone like a mad person. I finally found it and dialed Emma's number.
"Hello?"
"TAEMIN KISSED ME!!!"
"NO WAY!?"
"I KNOW!!!"
We squealed together and I was jumping around on all the furniture almost breaking it out of excitement.
"We have to celebrate! I'll buy some food and we'll eat together." Emma said.
"Do you really need to?" I laughed.
"Um YES! Ari this is amazing! I'll see you soon okay?"
"Yea!"
I smiled and hung up the phone. Finally...Taemin and I...

As I waited for Emma I got another text. I looked and it was from that unknown pianist.

"You troublesome girl. Have a good night."

Troublesome girl...? Didn't Taemin just say that to me?

Hope you liked this little preview of the story if you haven't read it yet. Please do if you wanna 🤗😁