Onew- Fateful Fall

As he landed face first on the floor for the hundredth time this school year, everyone laughed at him just like always. He was so upset that he actually contemplated staying on the floor this time. He was clumsy and people made fun of him for it. It was a weird thing though. He always fell for the same reason. He was starring at a girl. A girl he'd been in love with for 5 years. It's was senior year now and he still couldn't get her attention. This last fall made him want to give up. But what Lee Jinki didn't know was that this was the stumble that would change his life.
The bell rang and everyone left him laying there in despair. No one bothered to help. Once he heard everyone leave, he finally looked up. His nose was busted. He noticed a trickle of blood running down his nose. He sighed and cursed silently under his breath.
"Do you need a tissue Jinki?"
He turned his shamed face to see a smiling one. A smile he loved; attatched to a girl he loved.
"_(y/n)_...."
"Here before you bleed out." You laughed handing him a tissue.
"Uh..gomawo..." He said nervously.
"Hey, don't let these people get you down Jinki. Actually I think you're pretty funny. And cute." You smiled.
"Cute?"
And finally, he smiled.
"Jinki, now that school's over for the day, do you wanna take a walk with me through town?" You asked blushing ever so slightly.
Was this really happening? Was the love of his life asking to hang out?
"Yes." He answered showing his biggest smile. Besides falling all the time that's another thing he was known for.
"Great! Let's go!" You grabbed his hand and lead him out.
A fun filled hour passed and you began to get hungry.
"Jinki! Let's go eat!" You beamed earning a nod from the boy.
As you two ate, pleasant conversation followed about what you liked to do and what music you liked.
"Hey _____?" He called out to you from across the table.
"Yes?"
Out of nowhere, a rush of boldness swept through Jinki's body.
"I like you." He blurted out.
You stopped and starred at him. The silence was a bit akward to him.
"I'm sorry!" He suddenly said after a few seconds.
"It's just that for a few years now I've always liked you and I never had the courage to talk to you so I thought that I may tell you now cause I'll probably never get the chance to talk to you again so I-"
And just like that, he shut up. From across the table a pair of lips attatched themselves to his. After pulling away Jinki looked at you in shock.
"I know. I'm the same. I just finally got the courage to walk up to you today. It's probably because I felt bad about you starring at me that it caused you to fall and get a bloody nose. It was kind of my chance." You laughed.
"So you like me too!?" He smiled brightly.
"Well, a little more than that but I think my courage has ran out for the day so I can't say it right now." You blushed and turned your face in embarrassment about making the first move.
"Well I think my boldness hasn't ran out yet. So before it does let me say that I love you." He said whole heartedly.
"I love you too." You finally said.