Jonghyun: Author

He watched her from the sidelines, too afraid to confront her himself. A blush overcame his face as she smiled with her face in her book. Angelic features over came his eyes as he watched her from the other side of his lunch table. They were friends, and only friends. But he wished it to be much more. No one ever knew his deep secret of his love for her; he didn't want anyone to know. But how would he confess?

         "C'mon (Y/n)! Stop reading that stupid book and talk to us!" Taeyeon complained. "Taeyeon, this book isn't stupid. It's the most romantic book I've ever read and is filled with everything I could ever want in a guy." She told her. That's probably what Jonghyun loved most about her. She loved reading and she was incredibly smart. Just like he was. He was a nerd at heart but always tried to act cool around her. It never really progressed to anything. "Tell her Jonghyun!" he heard. The girl looked to him as she needed defense. "Reading is what makes the imagination come to life. Without that, what kind of human being can you be?" he answered. She smiled at him and his gentle answer. She loved that about him. "Jonghyun, we all know you don't care for reading." Taeyeon inquired. Jonghyun became angry with her and pulled out his backpack. He opened it and pulled out a pile of books. "Don't insult reading." He said sternly. The blonde was surprised at him and also a little embarrassed. "Well, I...Uh...I gotta go." She said and left. "Hn." Jonghyun breathed out. "Well I guess it's just us two." He looked up at the girl noticing that as well. Her pink cheeks and bright smile caught him off guard. He decided it was best to make conversation out of the 30 minutes they had left of their lunch time. "So...what's the guy in your book like?" he asked. "Oh!..." she blushed. "He's probably the most romantic figure I've ever read about and he's super nice and a total sweetheart! I fell for his character right away!" she said clutching the book in joy. Jonghyun smiled and thought, 'If only she knew who he really was.' This book hid a secret. A secret planted by Jonghyun himself. It was his only option to get the girl he loved to finally realize, he was the guy in her book. Literally.

        As the bell rang, he offered to walk her to class. She agreed and walked side by side with him, enjoying his company. Jonghyun was never usually shy, but around her, it was the only thing he could be. He was flustered and timid. Nothing more. "Why are you so quiet?" she asked him as they walked down the hall. "Well, I was just thinking."
"Thinking about what?"
"How it's hard to believe that a beautiful girl like you could be alone. Don't you wish someone would come along and take you away?" She stopped. She recognized those words from somewhere. "Jonghyun-ah..." she said quietly. He smiled. "Sound familiar?" he asked. "How did you know one of the lines from the male character in the book? That's exactly what he said to the girl." She said. "Did you read this book before?"
"Light and honey glowing hair should be brushed by the man you love. Deep hazel eyes should be looked into by the love you see. And peachy lips should only be embraced by the one standing before you." He said.
"And that line too. What's going on?"
"Read the author's name on the cover." He told her. She flipped the book around.
"J.K." She read aloud. "I know. I'm a huge fan of his works."
"Does it sound familiar to you?" he asked.

        Her mind took a minute to compute. "You're J.K? It stands for Jonghyun Kim? You're the one who wrote this and all the other book's I've read this year?" she asked surprised. "And I wrote this one specifically for you, (Y/n). The main characters are you and I. I wrote out everything the way it should be between us. This book is a written version of my dream." His poetic song filled you with surprise and nervousness. "So the guy in the book, that I've been so in love with, is you?"
"You got it. But not even as descriptive as this book can be towards my love to you, can compare to the words that dare to come out my mouthy right now. This was the only way to tell you how I feel." Her mind and heart had no choice but to compare the character and Jonghyun. They were exactly the same. She now realized, the guy she had wanted and waited for had been with her all this time. And she wasted precious time for him to come to her, when all she had to do, was go to him. She embraced him with all her love that finally had been let out the cage. "It was you..." she whispered. They ended up being the only two left in the hall. He placed his chin on her head and rubbed his finger tips over his skin. "I've waited for you."